Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Urgot mana regen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CracatoaX

11-27-2012

Are there any items that can give urgot sustainable mana with the muramana active up all the time? I hate having to either have blue buff or go back after every fight. I'm looking for something like an ad version/upgrade of chalice of harmony and I cant remember if there is one.

3mptylord

11-27-2012

They decided against making an AD Chalice upgrade in favour of making Manamune better (unfortunately). Perhaps Mikael's Crucible would interest you though? It's a bit of a support item, I digress, but Urgots are renown for their tankiness rather than core damage so where it lacks in offensive stats he may not care:

Mikael's Crucible
2200 gold
+300 mana
+40 magic resist
+9 mana regen
UNIQUE Passive - Mana Font: Increases your mana regen by 1% per 1% mana you are missing.
UNIQUE Active - Removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows from a target ally and heals them for 150 + 15% of their missing health. 180 second cooldown. (You are a valid target, but it cannot be used while CC'd).
Recipe: Chalice of Harmony + Sapphire Crystal

IonDragonX

11-27-2012

Quote:
CracatoaX:
Are there any items that can give urgot sustainable mana with the muramana active up all the time? I hate having to either have blue buff or go back after every fight. I'm looking for something like an ad version/upgrade of chalice of harmony and I cant remember if there is one.

That is the built in limitation of the Muramana. If you don't want to run out of mana, toggle it off. You could try a chalice of harmony, if you have the 880 to spare. It won't make the Muramana more deadly, but it will help the mana regen a lot.

Jaigar

11-27-2012

Erm.. uh.. Manamura should probably only be toggled on for trades or team fights. But if you are dead set on having mana, new clarity+masteries gives you and everyone within range 50% of their max mana with a 162 second CD.

CracatoaX

11-27-2012

Thanks for the helpful replies .