Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is such an insult ... and i require immediate action

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teh d wreck

11-27-2012

Quote:
MaZuKa ZaRu:
I mean Seriously.. my mother passed away a long time ago now , and every time i play against an olaf with the brolaf skin and i kill him he just says "Your mom" That is really not nice AT ALL !
i suggest you change it or else i'm just gonna go to the court and file a report "Game harassment"
unless you have a good agreement in mind .
i expect a reply in the next 48 hours.
Have a fun day.

Uh. You accepted the terms and conditions when making an account. And I'm sure Olaf is talking about the Mom of the champion that killed him, not your Mom because Olaf doesn't know who you are as he is not alive.

KnightxSScarlett

11-27-2012

Oh man, this'll be good. Please file this lawsuit.

Aeshura

11-27-2012

I'm just a kid, don't wrong me

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

11-28-2012

its not the game's fault if you're offended then don't play man, easy as that...or turn off the voices, sorry for your loss.

Megaatrox

11-28-2012

Quote:
Atz1gan:
I´M OP? YOUR MOM IS OP! C'mon man it's a game, it's pretty derpy that you feel offended by the voices of the champions. Sorry for your loss, but still don't take it on the game, it's not recorded specifically for you. Go play something else mourn for a while and come back with a fresh clean mind that don't take things too negative.

His mom is clearly UP

PapstJL4U

11-28-2012

Quote:
Kavrae:
If (trolling){
Someone put up the "don't feed the trolls" sign.
}
else{
You obviously know nothing of lawsuits. Please do some research, get over it, move on.
}

Edit
Damn, tabbed formatting fails on here.

System.out.println( (trolling) ? "don't feed the trolls" : "You obviously know nothing of lawsuits. Please do some research, get over it, move on." );

quardians

11-28-2012

Your mom

Sam Is Whoa

11-28-2012

Yea i feel your moms pain. I would kill myself too if i was your mom.

Kavrae

11-28-2012

Damn, good call on the print/echo/out. Can't believe I forgot that bit. The brackets on single line conditionals I still leave though, since it promotes consistency. I can understand both ways though.

The ternary, while I do like it, usually isn't as clean. But I suppose it works in this case if you're going for conciseness.

Eloquid

11-28-2012

Quote:
MaZuKa ZaRu:
I mean Seriously.. my mother passed away a long time ago now , and every time i play against an olaf with the brolaf skin and i kill him he just says "Your mom" That is really not nice AT ALL !
i suggest you change it or else i'm just gonna go to the court and file a report "Game harassment"
unless you have a good agreement in mind .
i expect a reply in the next 48 hours.
Have a fun day.

I feel your pain about mom, but when I got to the court part.... You're just too much of an American.