Ask Sejuani (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuāni

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux stared at Sejuani's thin furs and bare flesh, and shook her head, bewildered.

"Wow..." She said, looking at Sejuani. "Anyway, also, why haven't you repaired your helmet?"
"I think having my helmet like this is fine, it serves as a memory of a battle I fought."

Dear Luxanna

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
"I think having my helmet like this is fine, it serves as a memory of a battle I fought."
"That happened in battle?" Lux asked. "...stupid question, I guess. But... what caused that? That horn looks way stronger than your neck. How did you survive?"

Lux was looking at Sejuani with the wonder of a child.

Ask Sejuāni

12-17-2012

Quote:
"That happened in battle?" Lux asked. "...stupid question, I guess. But... what caused that? That horn looks way stronger than your neck. How did you survive?"

Lux was looking at Sejuani with the wonder of a child.
"It was a close battle, it was almost my loss..."
Sejuani rubbed her neck a bit, then rubbed the horn on her head.
"A powerful Noxian assassin came for me. I disposed of him, but he took my horn, smashed it to bits."

Dear Luxanna

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
"It was a close battle, it was almost my loss..."
Sejuani rubbed her neck a bit, then rubbed the horn on her head.
"A powerful Noxian assassin came for me. I disposed of him, but he took my horn, smashed it to bits."
"The Noxians, it's always the Noxians." Lux said, shaking her head. "I'm... sorry that Demacia didn't aid you guys, by the way. Demacia and Noxus were a part of the League at the time, there was nothing we could do to interfere with them in any way."

Ask SejuanÃŽ

12-17-2012

Quote:
"The Noxians, it's always the Noxians." Lux said, shaking her head. "I'm... sorry that Demacia didn't aid you guys, by the way. Demacia and Noxus were a part of the League at the time, there was nothing we could do to interfere with them in any way."

((Before anything is said by Sejuani, know that Demacia turned away Freljordian refugees during the conflicts with Noxus. Demacia and Freljord are NOT friends. Freljord is almost on the same terms with Demacia as it is with Noxus.))