Ask Sejuani (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuāni

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
It is the nature of all sentient beings to pursue an end with the entirety of their being. Power. Immortality. Status. Such incentives will always drive individuals to even the greatest extremes to acquire what they desire above all else.

Even the people who populate the harsh tundra of Freljord will come to see the Glorious Evolution as the salvation that they will need in their greatest desperation.

If you truly cared about your people, you would be wise enough to know that my promises of evolution could only benefit you all and prevent the end of your entire culture.
If it happens (which I doubt it will), I will be long gone...
Keep dreaming, maybe it'll REALLY happen.

Ask The Reaver

11-29-2012

Kha'Zix had sneaked in invisible. He was hungry, and thought this would be a good place to stop by. What? You think he's after Sejuani? Oh god no! The only things that are fat on her is h-.... She's just skinny, and would barely state his hunger. Oh no, he wanted the biggest thing here. Bristle. The boar could probably feed him more than one meal. He looked around, observing the area to see who was here, and where.

Tentorer

11-29-2012

Rothus flashed into existence near Kha'Zix but, he obviously did not notice the Reaver. Instead he stated the reason he came. "I have come to question you on survival tactics. Would you eat Bristle(s) if it was he was the only thing there and you were on the brink of starvation?"

Unexisted

11-29-2012

Sejuani do you think you can defeat Ashe's king?

Ask SejuanÃŽ

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
((Wait, you were lurking the forums the whole time you didn't post in your thread? Wut. Well, I'll do my best then... But you could have Sejuani back if you want.
In the meantime, better edit everything to make it look better >.<))
((Not rly lurking, but my computer at my home blew up, and just been working a lot with school, kinda been stressing out and the forums totally slipped my mind, then Kat sent me a text saying someone made a Sej accont so I went to my school comp lab. Hah. If you want, you can keep Sej. I mean I did love RPing her and woudl love to continue, but without a comp at home, I cant post as much as I would like to. Also, look here for some lore me, Ashe and Liss have used for quite a while. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=lissandra ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Lissandra View Post
Yes, I have been doing my best to aid Ashe in her duties. When she is away at the league, I am left to take care of the city-state.

As a matter of fact, I have fought upon the front lines of battles. Against the Frost Archers and Winter's Claw in the past. Although, I still have much I need to learn, I am not as skilled as my mother, Mauvole was.

But you ask me about my fighting style or weapon, hm? Each one of us; Ashe, Sejuani, and myself, we each obtain weapons which were all carried by the greatest warriors Freljord knew. Ashe uses the long bow, Parthia; while Sejuani wields the great flail, Hauteclere. I myself used to be proficient in the use of daggers, but since my mother has passed on, the royal long sword Mercurius has been passed down to me. While my mother Mauvole was more of a front line type of woman... I tend to do more with quick strikes, escaping, then returning to finish my opponent.

And yes, Mercurius does have enchantments of frost placed upon it as Parthia and Hauteclere does.

-Princess Lissandra

PS: I forgot! Sejuani's shield that she carries is neigh impregnable. An ancient Freljord Guardian named Lote carried it, and it's said it is the remnant of legendary Frost Dragon. So... Sejuani actually carries two of Freljord's artifacts. Lote's Shield and Hauteclere.

Ask Sejuāni

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuanė View Post
((Not rly lurking, but my computer at my home blew up, and just been working a lot with school, kinda been stressing out and the forums totally slipped my mind, then Kat sent me a text saying someone made a Sej accont so I went to my school comp lab. Hah. If you want, you can keep Sej. I mean I did love RPing her and woudl love to continue, but without a comp at home, I cant post as much as I would like to. Also, look here for some lore me, Ashe and Liss have used for quite a while. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=lissandra ))
((I feel so pressured with you around looking at this >.< I'll do my best, and thanks for the advice!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix had sneaked in invisible. He was hungry, and thought this would be a good place to stop by. What? You think he's after Sejuani? Oh god no! The only things that are fat on her is h-.... She's just skinny, and would barely state his hunger. Oh no, he wanted the biggest thing here. Bristle. The boar could probably feed him more than one meal. He looked around, observing the area to see who was here, and where.
Bristle gave out a loud snort, before trotting away...
"What's wrong, Bristle?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus flashed into existence near Kha'Zix but, he obviously did not notice the Reaver. Instead he stated the reason he came. "I have come to question you on survival tactics. Would you eat Bristle(s) if it was he was the only thing there and you were on the brink of starvation?"
Oh, I would never think of eating Bristle. He's my partner in battle. I have endured more than starvation, I will simply survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sejuani do you think you can defeat Ashe's king?
Ashe may be weak, but his king is not. I do not think I can.

Thessalonike

11-29-2012

Poor Sejuani... it is widely rumored that Tryndamere is weak in other areas. Many rumors are based upon truth.

Lure him, seduce him, kill him!

Ask The Reaver

11-30-2012

Quote:
Bristle gave out a loud snort, before trotting away...
"What's wrong, Bristle?"
God damn it you stupid boar get OVER here! Kha'Zix silently trailed after the boar. Sure it was extra work, but he didn't mind. It just meant that there'd be a higher chance of Bristle being in a smaller crowd.

Trynd The King

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Poor Sejuani... it is widely rumored that Tryndamere is weak in other areas. Many rumors are based upon truth.

Lure him, seduce him, kill him!
(( Not cool bro, It hurts my feelings ))
((Edit: fixed just for you))

Ask the Herald

11-30-2012

Quote:
If it happens (which I doubt it will), I will be long gone...
Keep dreaming, maybe it'll REALLY happen.
It will happen. Nothing can stop it. It is inevitable that humanity will desperately pursue survival, as well as a means to prolong their existence in this world.

The Glorious Evolution, though not intended for such a thing, can in fact grant this wish.

You will indeed perish, Winter's Wrath. Your life is as fragile as your quest to unite your peoples is futile.