Ask Sejuani (2.0)

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

11-27-2012

((I think her boar's name is actually Bristle, Not Bristles :< ))

st0pb0t

11-27-2012

((Her boar's name is Kevin Tuggles.))

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise wandered into Sejuani's domain smirking as she took a seat on her back legs "Hello dear, how do you do?" She simply asked
Why hello... Spider.
I am quite fine, thank you for the concern, if you have any.
((Bristles is easier to say in a sentence ~))

AskÉlise

11-27-2012

Elise simply nodded her head in response "I suppose I should ask you a question.. what exactly is that giant flail of yours made out of, hmm?"

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise simply nodded her head in response "I suppose I should ask you a question.. what exactly is that giant flail of yours made out of, hmm?"
My flail is one of the great artifacts carried by the greatest Freljord warriors... It is the great flail, Hauteclere, and it is a very dear weapon given to me.

Ask the Herald

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
I do not believe that technology is the most effective thing to use in battle. Once you have used them all, you are left vulnerable, open to brute strength. Zaun's ideals rely on technology too much, can you people do anything by yourself?

As for you, you may be a formidable opponent, but my view on technology does not change. run along and play with your pansy hammer boy.
And about this... "Evolution..." I do not approve of the idea... But as long as you keep it away from the Freljord, then I do not mind.
Ah. I see. So you are one of those with such a primitive mindset that you fear the new ways of the future, instead having misplaced faith in the ways of old. It's fine, however. I do not fault you for it. It is beyond your control. You were unfortunate to be born under such primal conditions.

You seem to be under the delusional impression that Freljord is beyond the reach of the Glorious Evolution. This is not the case. The Glorious Evolution will not be impeded by even the harsh climate of Freljord. All of Valoran will be united under the augmentations that will be offered.

Ask Sejuāni

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Ah. I see. So you are one of those with such a primitive mindset that you fear the new ways of the future, instead having misplaced faith in the ways of old. It's fine, however. I do not fault you for it. It is beyond your control. You were unfortunate to be born under such primal conditions.

You seem to be under the delusional impression that Freljord is beyond the reach of the Glorious Evolution. This is not the case. The Glorious Evolution will not be impeded by even the harsh climate of Freljord. All of Valoran will be united under the augmentations that will be offered.
Primitive? That may be so, but the way I do battle is still effective.

You may have forgotten one thing, Machine Herald, How are you to get the strong-willed Freljord inhabitants (except Ashe) to submit to your evolution? I would like to see you try.

Ask SejuanÃŽ

11-28-2012

((I shall be watching this... closely. And if I deem you unworthy! Well.. you know how the saying goes. Winter is coming... and even the strong and rich will shatter and die in their high stone walls. Also... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=freljord to help you out a bit. I shall miss my Sejuani At least I can cuddle the Ashe Rp'er irl still

Also, it is Bristle. Not Bristles. Bristle's would be talking about how Bristle is doing, etc.))))

Ask Sejuāni

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuanė View Post
((I shall be watching this... closely. And if I deem you unworthy! Well.. you know how the saying goes. Winter is coming... and even the strong and rich will shatter and die in their high stone walls. Also... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...light=freljord to help you out a bit. I shall miss my Sejuani At least I can cuddle the Ashe Rp'er irl still

Also, it is Bristle. Not Bristles. Bristle's would be talking about how Bristle is doing, etc.))))
((Wait, you were lurking the forums the whole time you didn't post in your thread? Wut. Well, I'll do my best then... But you could have Sejuani back if you want.
In the meantime, better edit everything to make it look better >.<))

Ask the Herald

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
Primitive? That may be so, but the way I do battle is still effective.

You may have forgotten one thing, Machine Herald, How are you to get the strong-willed Freljord inhabitants (except Ashe) to submit to your evolution? I would like to see you try.
It is the nature of all sentient beings to pursue an end with the entirety of their being. Power. Immortality. Status. Such incentives will always drive individuals to even the greatest extremes to acquire what they desire above all else.

Even the people who populate the harsh tundra of Freljord will come to see the Glorious Evolution as the salvation that they will need in their greatest desperation.

If you truly cared about your people, you would be wise enough to know that my promises of evolution could only benefit you all and prevent the end of your entire culture.

123456 ... 7