Ask Sejuani (2.0)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

((The old Sejuani was mia for quite a while so I wanted to RP her... I have no idea what I'm doing here though...))

All the Freljord champions have been posting these, "Ask Threads", especially that coward Ashe. I do not understand what the Institute of War is doing this for, but here I am, ready to answer any questions.
Ask anything personal and Bristle will have to... "handle" you.
Bristle lets out a loud *grunt*

I am the Winter's Wrath, Ice Princess of the Freljord. Ask away!

Ask Gragas

11-27-2012

Now the sexy hunk of meat known as Gragas appe-- oh you know what? Forget about it. So the hunk of pure man PHATMUSCAL appears next to future bacon and rider, and asks the one ultimate question that will determine the fate of the Live Baconator Minus The Buns, and that question is:

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?!

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
Now the sexy hunk of meat known as Gragas appe-- oh you know what? Forget about it. So the hunk of pure man PHATMUSCAL appears next to future bacon and rider, and asks the one ultimate question that will determine the fate of the Live Baconator Minus The Buns, and that question is:

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?!
This question was inevitable... But Sejuani did not mind.
A breakfast of champions? Bristle and I go on a daily hunt for game in the Freljord. The Freljord is a harsh place, resources are scarce, but there is enough. The Winter's Claw tribe must learn to endure, and survive on what is provided.

Nwol

11-27-2012

[ http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ]

I cannot fathom why you insist upon creating more conflict within the Northern lands and it infuriates me to no end to see more separation among my people. Why do you hate the current Freljord so much to the point where you won't even considering joining?

-Tekun Valos

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
[ http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ]

I cannot fathom why you insist upon creating more conflict within the Northern lands and it infuriates me to no end to see more separation among my people. Why do you hate the current Freljord so much to the point where you won't even considering joining?

-Tekun Valos
Sejuani scoffed, looking a bit provoked..

Creating conflict? Tch, it's that twisted witch Ashe who won't follow Freljord tradition. I am trying to unite the Northen lands, but I do not hate the Freljord, I simply do not like the way Ashe is doing things, and she must be taught a lesson...!

((Am I doing this right? >.<))

Nwol

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
Sejuani scoffed, looking a bit provoked..

Creating conflict? Tch, it's that twisted witch Ashe who won't follow Freljord tradition. I am trying to unite the Northen lands, but I do not hate the Freljord, I simply do not like the way Ashe is doing things, and she must be taught a lesson...!

((Am I doing this right? >.<))
((Seems fine to me))

"All for the sake of tradition? How much are you willing to give up for that?"

-Tekun Valos

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
((Seems fine to me))

"All for the sake of tradition? How much are you willing to give up for that?"

-Tekun Valos
I do not wish to give up anything, but for now, I must sacrifice a few things just to tell the Freljord who is ruler around here, not that whiny diplomat Ashe.

Ask the Herald

11-27-2012

Winter's Wrath,

I have a degree of respect for you and your devotion to your land. Your desire to unite your peoples for a common goal is admirable. I, too, wish to unite people to a singular cause. Though I intend to do so by supplanting flesh and bone with hextech and steel.

So the inquiry I wish to make:

What is your opinion of technology? Of Zaun? Of me? And, finally, of the Glorious Evolution?

- Viktor

Ask Sejuāni

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Winter's Wrath,

I have a degree of respect for you and your devotion to your land. Your desire to unite your peoples for a common goal is admirable. I, too, wish to unite people to a singular cause. Though I intend to do so by supplanting flesh and bone with hextech and steel.

So the inquiry I wish to make:

What is your opinion of technology? Of Zaun? Of me? And, finally, of the Glorious Evolution?

- Viktor
I do not believe that technology is the most effective thing to use in battle. Once you have used them all, you are left vulnerable, open to brute strength. Zaun's ideals rely on technology too much, can you people do anything by yourself?

As for you, you may be a formidable opponent, but my view on technology does not change. run along and play with your pansy hammer boy.
And about this... "Evolution..." I do not approve of the idea... But as long as you keep it away from the Freljord, then I do not mind.

AskÉlise

11-27-2012

Elise wandered into Sejuani's domain smirking as she took a seat on her back legs "Hello dear, how do you do?" She simply asked

12345 ... 7