Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Mordekaiser needs a visual upgrade or at least on his feets....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkAsrath

11-27-2012

So I've been wondering.. Why Mordekaiser has triangle feets? Actually Nidalee had them too cool thing you guys upgraded it, good job. But I think Mordekaiser needs it too. His feets just look ridiculous. And if you look at really old champions you will see that some of them also need a visual upgrade. I mean compared to new champions which are beautifully made, old champions just look bad. I'll edit when I find another one.

Echorion

11-27-2012

Go look at Sion.

Best Mayo NA

11-27-2012

I think Morde's feet are probably one of his only "older" looking aspects. The rest of him is pretty ok though. And his new splash art, not that it affects his model at all, looks fantastic now (and it isn't Chinese either!).