Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

01-08-2013

Bumped

Yutani San

01-09-2013

signed

Alphonse Elrick

01-09-2013

signed

lalala2365

01-09-2013

signed.
another thing i hate tho is that i get team comps with lvl 30s that all have like under 200 wins and i loose the game.and this happens alot even tho ive won over 500 games i think they should just remake the sommoner matching pre champslecect acording to wins not lvl. cuz the higher the lvl they are the less likely they are to troll. i mean come on some lvl 30s only have like 30 wins that i get teamed with.30 wins!!! why should i have to loose games because im stuck with the unexperienced players every few games.

Esteno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNK4g View Post
I've got a simple solution to this Riot!

Well, what happens when someone trolls in a game? It's in champion select! All you would have to do is have a vote where if 3 out of 5 of the players in a que on either team decide not to go forward with the game, then the champion select is simply cancelled!! No 30 minute temp bans, no agonizing games with odd compositions, and no... Well, less raging players lol

I feel so strongly about this topic that I've decided to make it a petition!! ...that's hopefully recognized by Riot! B]

If you wish to be a part of this petition, just post the word "Signed" below! Let the people know! DOWN WITH TROLLGAMES!

Points along the way:

Please View and Support the Following Thread:
Taiidann's Thread
It has an alternate solution, it is my hope that if we get noticed enough that something ANYTHING will be done... We will put an end to troll games!
I just got an hour and a half of waiting time because I dodged 2 trolls in champ select in a row.. why am I pusished if it was their fault?
Signed

Macros29

01-11-2013

Singed

I must also say that having the ability to report during champ select whould be cool to

Slendie96

01-11-2013

signed

Christin

01-14-2013

Bumped

Ramenhaus

01-14-2013

Signed. There are at least 100 threads on this, and this one is 8 pages long. I don't suppose Riot would deign to respond?

Chasing Ghosts

01-14-2013

i like the idea, but i see a huge problem, the "meta" mentality. for the same reason you can not report someone for playing a champ a certain way, you shouldnt be able to cancel a champ selection because 3 out of 5 dont understand or dont like a certain build or champion.

yes there are blantant trolls and throwers. but i know a lot of champion selections will be disbanded because people dont want to play with a AP yi, or any type of teemo. you think im exaggerating, start a game and call mid, and say your going to AP sion. see how many ppl throw a fit because its not meta or in their mind viable.

this will hinder a lot of creativity and freedom.

but i do like your premise just need a way to get it to work slightly better. i cant think of a way, maybe someone else can.