Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaybay123

12-29-2012

sign

w0nderw4ll

12-29-2012

I never really have trollers in my game unless im playing with mexicans or well spanish speakers. Im not racist, hec im an eagle scout. I also have spanish troop members who play who agree... Though i try to tolerate them and learn spanish to have better communication. There usually very rude and uncomient and it makes me want tair my hair in ranked when they troll me or the whole team. But i stay strong keep positve and politefuly trg to win anyway. I had 1280 elo. And is now 1040 because mexicans trolling me. I usually finding myself dodging often.. btw im japanese and english is my 2nd language. But when i tell my team that there usually happy to know im japajese lol

A R A S

12-31-2012

Signed. The trolls need to take their stupid powers taken away. I'm sick of a wonderful game being controlled by stupid little brats that like to make people mad for fun. It's pathetic and cowardly and just because they fail at life doesn't mean they need to take it out on us. End our misery, Riot!

A R A S

12-31-2012

I think if trollers kept smurfing games or kept leaving just to annoy people, they could be allowed 3 leaves before they get a timer. That or a progressing timer every time they leave.

ShallSetYouFree

12-31-2012

Signed

Christin

12-31-2012

Quote:
Enthya Aras:
I think if trollers kept smurfing games or kept leaving just to annoy people, they could be allowed 3 leaves before they get a timer. That or a progressing timer every time they leave.

3 free leaves is an excellent idea, and it's really simple, I like the way you think.

Der Meister

12-31-2012

Signed

DaRealDirtySmurf

12-31-2012

What about at least disbanding a game where a summoner doesn't even pick a champ, just had a troll accept the queue matchmake then leaves during champ select and they were last pick. This person should get a freebie at a set interval week, month, etc. but after that first freebie kick in a more substantial ban say an hour a day from ranked queues. Tired of wasting 30 mins of my time because of trolls. I'm hoping this honor thing has a better chance of fixing some of these things but for it to work better there needs to be a report in champ select. Also, I would think a metric could be analyzed that if this were repeat behavior they could get a perma ban from ranked queues or the option to agree to a better behavior to be allowed back in ranked queues but if the behavior continues after that then perma ban.

Phairee

01-01-2013

signed. why this wasnt thought of by riot is beyond me.

ElDynamite

01-01-2013

Signed.