Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaybay123

12-24-2012

sign

Kadagster

12-24-2012

Singed

MrBronson

12-24-2012

signed

Christin

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrik View Post
Aside from the Trolly Smurf, I completely agree with this post.
Anti-Signed.

And no, LiNK4g, playing outside the meta does not make anyone "what's wrong with the LoL community".
Intolerant attitudes toward those who try something new is one of the things that are tho.
Being a trolly-smurf and proud IS what's wrong with the LoL community

Soulfire56

12-25-2012

Signed.
Tired of waiting for 10 minutes just to get a game going when it should be what the timer says, around 30 secs.
These people should be punished severely unless they can provide a reasonable explanation.

Erdrik

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNK4g View Post
Being a trolly-smurf and proud IS what's wrong with the LoL community
I agree on that note.
But that alone wont change my opinion on this petition.

Troa

12-26-2012

There are certainly situations where someone is called a troll who is not. But there are so many more where they are blatant trolls, and if you actually tried you could call them in match making with a very high degree of accuracy. It is not that hard to tell you are going to lose when you have two people both saying they're going mid, and no top while the jungle insists he is only jungling. Or three ADCs all claiming bottom. Or support Vayne.

Frankly, I feel those two who are saying they "anti-sign" are out of touch with what the people who are frustrated are experiencing. There is a big difference between losing legitimately, and losing because you had a troll and no one dodged. And there's a huge problem when players are having to dodge 2+ times in a day(with a 30minute and 1hour temp ban, respectively).

Christin

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troa View Post
There are certainly situations where someone is called a troll who is not. But there are so many more where they are blatant trolls, and if you actually tried you could call them in match making with a very high degree of accuracy. It is not that hard to tell you are going to lose when you have two people both saying they're going mid, and no top while the jungle insists he is only jungling. Or three ADCs all claiming bottom. Or support Vayne.

Frankly, I feel those two who are saying they "anti-sign" are out of touch with what the people who are frustrated are experiencing. There is a big difference between losing legitimately, and losing because you had a troll and no one dodged. And there's a huge problem when players are having to dodge 2+ times in a day(with a 30minute and 1hour temp ban, respectively).
Very well said, I just had to double mid with a troll viegar, there's another loss, and dodge timers can sometimes cause me to not even want to play after I have to dodge 2+ times. This problem isn't going away it must be dealt with!

Elf Elix

12-26-2012

No. You know why?

I was trollin once, and we all grabbed smite just because some baby didn't get jungle. We controlled dragon and baron whole, and won. If this was in effect the victory, the lols, and more would have been lost.

Now if you mean winey kids, and REAL trolls then ok, but everyones got a different view on trolling.

[edit] and this would just make more trolling. -.-
trolls like to travel in groups, and if they can, 3/5 of them would willingly forward it. Sometimes 4 go in just to make one guys day bad. So this solves nothing, but those solo trolls. It just makes it easier to troll if that.

[edit again] Like a post above said, not everyone is trolling. For instance I LIKE TO JUNGLE SORAKA. I do, it works, and if lanes don't feed then you guys easily win. Most people think I'm a troll though, well news flash, I'm not. Rather we win or lose, the jungle wasn't going to carry you. (couldn't with any jungle, not very far at least)

Christin

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pker5256 View Post
No. You know why?

I was trollin once, and we all grabbed smite just because some baby didn't get jungle. We controlled dragon and baron whole, and won. If this was in effect the victory, the lols, and more would have been lost.

Now if you mean winey kids, and REAL trolls then ok, but everyones got a different view on trolling.

[edit] and this would just make more trolling. -.-
trolls like to travel in groups, and if they can, 3/5 of them would willingly forward it. Sometimes 4 go in just to make one guys day bad. So this solves nothing, but those solo trolls. It just makes it easier to troll if that.

[edit again] Like a post above said, not everyone is trolling. For instance I LIKE TO JUNGLE SORAKA. I do, it works, and if lanes don't feed then you guys easily win. Most people think I'm a troll though, well news flash, I'm not. Rather we win or lose, the jungle wasn't going to carry you. (couldn't with any jungle, not very far at least)
Trolling isn't a good thing. No argument you could make would make me believe otherwise.