Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bennyamd

Junior Member

12-12-2012

signed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moldy Sandvich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-12-2012

Signed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

heat999

Junior Member

12-12-2012

agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zman200111

Junior Member

12-13-2012

Yeah but people always dodge if they get out picked if you fail at getting a good comp in selection due to the other team countering you then you are an idiot and deserve whats coming. Thats called strategy the other team outpicks or vice versa if I am on a team that counters the other I want to be able to play we out thought them and deserve it.
Just a thought


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khaos Kicks

Junior Member

12-13-2012

Signed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Avatar X

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNK4g View Post
I've got a simple solution to this Riot!

Well, what happens when someone trolls in a game? It's in champion select! All you would have to do is have a vote where if 3 out of 5 of the players in a que on either team decide not to go forward with the game, then the champion select is simply cancelled!! No 30 minute temp bans, no agonizing games with odd compositions, and no... Well, less raging players lol



I feel so strongly about this topic that I've decided to make it a petition!! ...that's hopefully recognized by Riot! B]

If you wish to be a part of this petition, just post the word "Signed" below! Let the people know! DOWN WITH TROLLGAMES!
Sounds good until I am a person that gets thrown in with a 3 troll premade team just making and canceling games over and over again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesuvias View Post
This would be in addition to temp/perma bans, meaning that you are MUCH less likely to be matched with someone because you are removing them from the active non-banned trolls.

Also, no one would likely have to go through ALL of the trolls, as the queue time significantly increase after approximately 11 games (100 ignores), especially once those lists start to cross reference (he would be excluded from two teams if each had someone on it with him ignored)

You would also not have to go through every troll because not every troll plays at the same time you do.

Smurfs wouldn't likely be lvl 30 and playing ranked, but if they are, this would still work.

Something to note is that this ignore list is basically a personal permanent ban list. You can ban ANYONE from ever playing with you again.
I understand your point, but I still feel as though my solution would better serve the community


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wallet View Post
Anti-signed.
The game's matchmaking works pretty well overall, despite there being some deviations from time to time. When tryhards see a "troll" in champ select, it's either an inflexible person whose role/champ was already picked by someone else who is trying to inspire a dodge, and will either switch to something valid or dodge themselves when the time runs out, or it's someone playing a non-standard strat. People tend to rage at unusual strats more than bad ones (there's a lot of overlap, but they're not the same thing), so this whole idea is just being mean to outside-the-box players like me.

I exclusively do trolly stuff on my smurf and no one cares because no one is good enough to know what the meta is; my rating's too low because I do trolly stuff. On the other hand, I lane smite/cv or smite/revive on most champs on my main and you should hear the conniptions people have in champ select and the first 20 minutes before I start snowballing; that's because the end result is good enough to keep my rating where people know the meta. Yesterday I got THREE games where a teammate said, "[All] please report troll [champName]"... we won 2 of them, where I went positive, and we lost the other one, where I carried hard as team MVP (sadly, if Shen is getting all the kills, you can assume the team is gonna get overwhelmed and lose sooner or later).

The one ounce of solace I get that keeps me going through people having a tantrum in the first 5 minutes of virtually every single game is that these people who don't understand matchmaking might be less judgmental after they see me perform appropriately to my rating. This feature would just get me stuck in champ select until people weren't paying attention, and the people who don't pay attention are the biggest jerks of all.

In b4 more abuse about how terrible I must be: the point is I'm at a given rating, wherever that is. I don't feel that I'm moving up or down, and I'm pretty much where I deserve to be. People should not be allowed to "kick" me and everyone search again just because they don't like the particular way that I'm as good as them.
From what I've read, you are a part of what's wrong with the LoL community


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

Member

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zman200111 View Post
Yeah but people always dodge if they get out picked if you fail at getting a good comp in selection due to the other team countering you then you are an idiot and deserve whats coming. Thats called strategy the other team outpicks or vice versa if I am on a team that counters the other I want to be able to play we out thought them and deserve it.
Just a thought
Quote:
Originally Posted by X Avatar X View Post
Sounds good until I am a person that gets thrown in with a 3 troll premade team just making and canceling games over and over again.
You both have excellent points... Maybe there could be some sort of point system of how many game-cancels you can vote for per day so people wouldn't just auto vote-disband when getting hard countered. Or maybe one of you have some of your own suggestions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

Member

12-20-2012

bumped


12345678 ... 13