Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remove items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Please remove items like Hydra from Ranged carries I just played a game the entire game I was telling my graves not to build it he does and end game he ends up having nothing but hydra and other new items that didn't help him.

If a item does not work on 1 char remove the item. Another thing if someone has under 30 mastery point set (Yes I see people under 30 all the time) do not allow them to play until they place the points every time I play aram I get tanks on my team who wont trade that start with no bonus def from rune/mastery and the teemo's out tank them.

Zavern

11-27-2012

So if Infinity Edge doesn't work on a Soraka.....they should remove it?

Prefix

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Quote:
Zavern:
So if Infinity Edge doesn't work on a Soraka.....they should remove it?

Read Hydra it is melee only it does not give bonus to ranged yet in the last 5 games 3 of them ranged carries built it on my team and lose fights.

Still at War

11-27-2012

Riot cannot fix competency...unfortunately. This will never change.

SnFuBaR

11-27-2012

do you mean remove it from the game? or remove it from the list for ranged ADC so they cant be derps and buy it?

ex: ashe cant see it but jax can

NoGoodInGoodbye

11-27-2012

Yeah this should happen. Also remove hurricane from melee heroes.

IonDragonX

11-27-2012

The "Melee only" is even written in the title. Like Still at War said, you can't fix stupid. As to the OP, Graves was only wasting the splash damage and the Crescent. (I'm not 100% sure on the latter) The 75AD, Health regen and Lifesteal were still active, so it was not a total waste. Consider it to be a nerfed Bloodthirster. Same way with Hurricane and a melee champ: he gets the attack speed.

ploki122

11-27-2012

This way, I have to morph whenever I want to buy it on Nidalee and if I want to go runaan Kayle, I have to buy it while my E is active...

Soulwolf

11-27-2012

Quote:
SnFuBaR:
do you mean remove it from the game? or remove it from the list for ranged ADC so they cant be derps and buy it?

ex: ashe cant see it but jax can

i think he means it that way that onyl melees can buy the item and i think thats a good idea

Riot Reinboom

Software Engineer

11-27-2012

I'm actually interested in removing these items from the shop (or potentially a slightly different UX for it) in the case of these types of items.
However...

Quote:
ploki122:
This way, I have to morph whenever I want to buy it on Nidalee and if I want to go runaan Kayle, I have to buy it while my E is active...

This is why I haven't yet.

It may end up that way as soon as we add a bit of tech for hybrid mode champions.