Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is everybody working out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummy Blueberry

11-27-2012

So I dunno why but I did lift weights 2 nights ago, and think I might again tonight. My t*ts are still sore.

I thought I would get some sleep by going into work early and coming home early(seven thirty PM) before going in at 330 AM, but couldn't sleep.

I guess I'll work my t*ts again. I need some new hobbies or something. Here I am a grown ass man making my breasts bigger again.

What are you guys doing for fitness?

Colonel J

11-27-2012

Try crawling a mile on a track. Your pants will get a little dirty, but it's pretty fun.

Mere Intricacy

11-27-2012

I went for my 2 hour walk today.
My hips really hurt.

OTLegend

11-27-2012

I usually work out everyday but I have been skipping it because I've really been in to researching and starting up this cosplay and convention business

I guess that isn't much of an exscuse to work out since I work out in my yard.

gankas kon

11-27-2012

I used to but then it rained. I don't see how that affects my ability to work out but I haven't since

sammich kek

11-27-2012

I have been working out/dieting since last July, thinking about joining a CrossFit gym, anyone have experience with the program?

Powerstoned

11-27-2012

pushups/situps/pullups

f cardio, i smoke

Yummy Blueberry

11-27-2012

Quote:
Try crawling a mile on a track. Your pants will get a little dirty, but it's pretty fun.

I like the idea of this kind of thing. It sounds hardcore.

Quote:
I went for my 2 hour walk today.
My hips really hurt.

good work.

Quote:
I used to but then it rained. I don't see how that affects my ability to work out but I haven't since

lol. I'm the same way sometimes. It helps when everything is perfect.

Quote:
I have been working out/dieting since last July, thinking about joining a CrossFit gym, anyone have experience with the program?

There is one downtown. Never been though.

Quote:
pushups/situps/pullups

f cardio, i smoke

all classics.

Epsilon2012

11-27-2012

Haven't really worked out since I graduated High School last year(was on the wrestling team)

...Haven't gained any weight...but have lost muscle and probably couldn't run a mile without metaphorically dying.

Gazzi

11-27-2012

I'm banking on my youthful metabolism to keep me "skinny" for now.

do I even lift?

answer: no.