Teemo being removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

11-27-2012

Teemo isn't OP. He is just annoying as hell for obvious reasons if you have ever played against a Teemo. The worst part is that he isn't even a very good champ. He isn't underpowered perhaps but he is lacking is every role he plays. First of all, he is squishy so its a joke for the standard bruisers who go top to kill him once they get a lead on him through a gank or something. He's bad at ADC because his abilities don't complement an ADC. Except for maybe his blind but only in a fight against the enemy ADC. His mushrooms aren't even that good if you are an experienced player and know were a Teemo usually places them. Also its pretty obvious when a Teemo is trying to lure you through his mushrooms.

Overall, he is annoying as **** but isn't even good. Please remove so I don't have to deal with enemy Teemos and allies who think he is good. Probably not going to happen but it would be cool of people stopped playing him.

An00bus2

11-27-2012

The "teemo is getting removed" rumor started from a joke post. Obviously, Teemo is never getting removed, I don't think any champ is.

He could honestly use a rework, though. No champ should be designed to be a "situational counterpick" on team.

Falkreath

11-27-2012

Well i know everyone want teemo to stay but i really want him gone every time i top lane even with his counters and counters items he kill's me every 5-10 min. I'm a very good top to but teemo is a pain it would be nice to get teemo off of league but it would be ok if they could nerf him to just saying

ChaosForger

11-28-2012

Teemo is only good early/mid game. Late game Teemo is the pits...

Bennett

04-13-2014

Don't be a haberdashery little punk face.

Amoramune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2014

Did you seriously just necro a 2 year old forum post with a comment like that? Wow. You made me actually log in just to call you out on that.