Teemo being removed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MooncakeForAll

11-26-2012

I mean. Seriously? I heard people talk about it ingame and sometimes in the forums. Can someone tell me the truth? I dont wanna lose my top top laner.

And even if he is gonna be removed. WHY?

first time Vayne

11-26-2012

I know, right? I've heard the rumors / discussions too, and it's frankly pissing me off -- excuse my language. Remake a champion if you have a problem with him; don't delete him outright! And I don't think Teemo needs nerfs or a remake that would weaken him anyway... He's plenty vulnerable to skilled play. People just get frustrated because they don't know how to play against him.

A good Teemo is a force to be reckoned with only until you get on top of him, preferably with more than one person. Buy Oracle's and clear his shrooms so he can't fight on his terms, and he's done. A bad Teemo is...well...free gold every time you see him. There's a reason we have a Teemo death counter. He's only overpowered to the inexperienced.

To play well against Teemo, you must learn his play style and adapt, as he is a completely unique champion both to play and to play against. And that adaptability is the mark of a good player, isn't it?

Nerd Slay3r

Recruiter

11-26-2012

never

Yourcatmolested

11-26-2012

He's not getting removed. Jesus. What does it matter? Teemo is a crutch for baddies.

mnun

11-27-2012

Oh Lord, the dinguses are on forums now

Kanata Futaki

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
He's not getting removed. Jesus. What does it matter? Teemo is a crutch for baddies.
This.

Think logically. Why would they make over 10 different Teemo skins if they wanted to delete him anyway.

He's so popular cause he's cute and annoying. Deleting him would ruin income from a business perspective.

Also his role is a counter-champ, he counters and shuts down melee top laners so the other lanes can carry to victory. It's not that he doesn't have a place in the meta, it's that he has a very niched role that only happens on certain occasions.

Grollm

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanata Futaki View Post
This.

Think logically. Why would they make over 10 different Teemo skins if they wanted to delete him anyway.

He's so popular cause he's cute and annoying. Deleting him would ruin income from a business perspective.

Also his role is a counter-champ, he counters and shuts down melee top laners so the other lanes can carry to victory. It's not that he doesn't have a place in the meta, it's that he has a very niched role that only happens on certain occasions.
A lot like Talon. I love when I get to play Talon mid = )

ByePas

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanata Futaki View Post
This.

Agreed, it would make much more sense Runaan's Hurricane to get altered than fore Teemo to get removed since Runaan's isn't even released yet.

Aureline

11-27-2012

This isn't a thing.

Zlain

11-27-2012

The idea that Riot is going to outright remove any champion is a hilarious one. People who believe such things are even more hilarious.