What ELO to get out of Hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

11-26-2012

What ELO do I have to play like to get out of ELO Hell? I ask because I currently win ~55% of my matches, which doesn't sound good. BUT, if you just remove the games I've lost due to AFK people (not trolls as it's sometimes hard to tell between troll and trash player), that average increases to 66%.

I want to get out of ELO Hell so bad, but I don't have enough friends to duo queue more than 50% of the time. On a side note, anyone want to duo queue? I'm currently stuck in the mid 1100's.

MooncakeForAll

11-26-2012

I would like to try out with you. But which lane are you? And btw. Its not about just winning. Its how you play. Look at the posts called "Im winning ranked but ELO decreases"

Pandalogy

11-26-2012

I have a tip for you. Stop duoing. You have a much higher chance of getting a pro more than a noob when you solo queue so take your chances in Solo queue and sometimes maybe you dont know, as soon as you get out of elo hell, you start getting trolled by riot by making S2 Platinum team go against S2 silver people that are now in gold...

Kavrae

11-27-2012

Elo hell is relative to the skill of the player. Everything below what your "true" elo is will seem like hell.

For example: Someone that should be 1900 would consider playing with 1700s to be elo hell, but someone that belongs at 1700 would think it's perfectly fine.

Only thing you can do is continue to improve as a player; particularly in the area of influencing other lanes as much as possible while dominating your own.. There aren't any special "tricks" to it. If there are, they're only temporary and won't actually help you improve beyond that instant burst.

Atzigan

11-27-2012

Best way to get out of elo hell is create with your buddies a 5 man ranked team and play nonstop, you'll learn a lot from the enemy 5 man team, since they will most of the time play really good. Then when you get the experience out of those matches try duo or solo queue with what you've learned. The way the users play is way different past 1500 elo in most cases

Nyutrig

11-27-2012

about 1350, this is the point in which youre chance of encountering new players JUST entering ranked que is drastically reduced. New players enter at 1200, but a good amount are carried up into the 1300-1350 range, beyond that and they start to lose too many games to stay up, unless they are genuinly skilled. considering 1200 is the top 25% of players, this doesn't make a lot of sense design wise, but here we are.

cycIohexane

11-27-2012

Elo hell is about 800.
You're in more of an, elo purgatory.