5v2 and team reports me wtf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deawi

Recruiter

11-26-2012

****ing idiots...

3 people in my team go afk...I start telling the enemy team to report them, instead i get reported by my team and the enemy team..

WTF RIOT ...this is fuucking bullshiit

Pandalogy

11-26-2012

Yea i would report you too. With that attitude you deserve to be in teams like 5v2

ADC pIs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-26-2012

You're such a faaggot....this is why the 'league of legends community' is retarded.

Pandalogy

11-26-2012

Yea i can tell youre in elo hell too.

Artanog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deawi View Post

WTF RIOT ...this is fuucking bullshiit

...how is this riots fault?

HybridLR1

11-27-2012

I can see the argument being that many players report for absolutely no REAL reason. Jungler is bad but friends with 2 of the players, so even though mias are called and people aren't paying attention it's the other 2 player's faults because they 'fed' or are 'n00bs'

Blanket excuses get thrown around too much to try and justify reporting, and whenever someone dc's there's always one or two people to say "report so and so..."

If the person says " Screw you guys you suck I'm gone" you should report, if the person tries to reconnect a few times but their internet is screwing them...that shouldn't be reportable.

The reporting system is very fickle and can be easily abused. Granted I know the Tribunal reviews reports for validity...but just the fact that people can be whiney and report for everything is fairly frustrating.

Just my two cents