Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Moderate] Varus Blight applying to towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

11-26-2012

Varus' Blighted Quiver ability is applying the magic damage and the blight particles to towers. This occurs on all Varus skins and does not happen with the other magic damage on attack items or abilities that I checked (Impure Shots, Malady, Wits End).

Komeiji Koishi

11-26-2012

Have you tried proccing said particles for extra damage?

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-27-2012

Thanks for the report man

Lemonlce

11-27-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Thanks for the report man

you're my favorite red

Grim Reaper

11-27-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Have you tried proc'ing said particles for extra damage?

You got me curious and I tried to proc it. None of the skills can do it.

Krygg

11-27-2012

A few magic damage effects get through on towers, Akali and Diana's passive works. Shen's passive works, and obviously Zigg's works. Not to say it isn't a bug but it happens.

Komeiji Koishi

11-27-2012

Quote:
Krygg:
A few magic damage effects get through on towers, Akali and Diana's passive works. Shen's passive works, and obviously Zigg's works. Not to say it isn't a bug but it happens.

That is something completely unrelated, because those champions' autoattacks add stacks toward their own passive and enhance the 40% AP-based damage towards towers (including Yi's passive and those with the sheen/lichbane buff), whereas Varus adds stacks on a tower through his W spell. I'm asking specifically if it can somehow add a tiny bit damage to his base autoattack damage.