Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

02-14-2013

(( Well...I guess we'll never know what happens at the end ))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

((I was waiting on Dojel.))

Dojel

02-15-2013

((Sorry for being AFK people, had a nasty case of flu- Stuck in bed kind nasty- and then the website decides to act retarded...))
Dojel picked up enough of the conversation between Rothus and Yoshi to decide to cover him. He looks for the third guy, which they completely seemed to forget about.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

INNER HALLWAY

The three guards who had been shot in the chest (and had healed) and the guard that had been kicked over advance on Rothus as he sticks his hand in a magical field of electricity.

Seven guards stand between Rothus and his two allies behind Yoshi's barrier.

Vladik's Office

Vladik started to open a portal to Bilgewater. To his left was a large crystal resting on his desk that literally hummed with energy and was rapidly changing colors. Vladik wanted to take it with him, but the energy in the gem was making creating the gateway difficult.

The door opened behind him, but he paid no mind. His guards had likely walked into his trap he set for them. No loose ends.

Dojel

02-15-2013

Heh...
Dojel took a greenish bottle from his coat, bounced it on his hand a time or two, and then...
Hey! Zealot Bastards!
Flung it at the group engaging on Rothus

Tentorer

02-17-2013

Rothus' arm shut down from the combination of magic and electricity. "Wot tha? Oh bloody 'ell...." He then noticed the guards and Dojel. He activated his helmet, whipped out a pistol with his left hand, and shot the bottle when it came over the guards.

Aproxima

02-19-2013

Éclair sighs and says to Rothus, while staying behind a cover " I am tired of this already, should i get serious? "

Tentorer

02-19-2013

Rothus responded, "Oh no.... I wouldn't want you to get hurt... Unless of course your able to get rid of this barrier while me and Doj get rid of these lunkheads."

Aproxima

02-20-2013

Éclair chuckles " No, I was thinking the exact opposite. You get the barrier down while I have my fun with those soldiers. "

Tentorer

02-21-2013

Rothus smiles "Alright! Tag out!" He pulls attention toward disabling the barrier, trusting Éclair to take his place in battling the soldiers.