Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Inner Hallway

Three flaming guards fell dead and the other five kept on charging.

However, they hesitated when there was a gunshot behind them and the door behind the barrier was kicked in by Dojel. They were flanked, but they had numbers. They held positions by Yoshi's door and the five went back towards Rothus.

Barracks

Eclair would find lots of broken data boards. Maybe a scientist could fix them and get something useful, but no one that Eclair had drained could. The shouts in the hallway nearby had grown more frustrated and the gunfire sounded like someone had started shooting a bigger gun. There was also the sounds of a door being kicked in.

Aproxima

01-27-2013

Éclair frowned when she found the broken data boards, the complex was already in a bad shape. If she were alone no-one would have know she was even there, but one must expect such things to happen when you sign in for a team job. Luckily retrieving data was not the main objective of her current situation, it was more like a side quest.
However before she gets back to the guys, she'll look around for a bit longer. And so Éclair jumped/climbed up on one of the tubes to look around for other ways or other things that might be interesting.

Tentorer

01-29-2013

Rothus shot the last three shots into the guards at the right. He dropped the revolver and pulled his shortsword out from his belt. He readied it to impale the first guard to rush into him. "Come on, ya bloody junkies!"

Dojel

01-29-2013

Dojel reacted to the revolver fire by slowly advancing through the door, and then he looked at where he guessed it was coming from. The first thing after the glimpse he did was take immediate cover back behind the door and prepare himself to fire at the guards by loading 2 more sharps in the HELP

Emperor Titus

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Inner Hallway
However, Yoshi might be too busy dealing with the soldiers, who advanced on his position and planned on starving him out, to notice it.

((I am so way behind...))

Yoshi screams from the other side of the door. "HEY UGLIES! COUNT VON VLADIK IS TAKEN HOSTAGE AND WILL BE BLASTED IF YOU DON'T LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!"

Hopefully this simple ruse works.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Barracks

The tubes actually go nowhere, upon further inspection Eclair would note many holes in the ceiling and floor of the tube. Memories that don't belong to here noted that these tubes are the incubators for the soldiers.

Inner Hall

Three guards fell back, clutching their chests, but Rothus would note they were mending. The other two blitzed Rothus, slashing from opposite directions. (One slashes left to right, the other right to left is what I mean. They are both in front of you.)

At Yoshi's command, one of the enhanced guards simply raises his own hand from cover, displaying a rather rude gesture. A voice comes back on over the intercom.

"I admit, these soldier are not the thinkers here, but do you REALLY think they would fall for that? I do wish you had consented to let me continue, the great science we could have done. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to romanticize. I have to go. I must continue my research and this facility is no longer safe for me to do so. Fare thee well, and enjoy the rest of your stay. Guards, kill them quickly and then follow."

Aproxima

02-01-2013

(( I'll assume Éclair didn't hear the message, or did she? ))

Barracks

Éclair looked at the holes. Gunfire? She started wondering around the barracks in quite fast pace, searching through every corner, every detail, anything that was important, interesting or lead somewhere.
Should she got help Yoshi and others? She had to find something that would lead her to Vladik, since that lousy Chadvik's memories are good for nothing because they don't know the way to Vladik nor the portal. Only rough location. She cursed everything in her mind, she never encountered so weak blood.

Emperor Titus

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post

At Yoshi's command, one of the enhanced guards simply raises his own hand from cover, displaying a rather rude gesture. A voice comes back on over the intercom.

"I admit, these soldier are not the thinkers here, but do you REALLY think they would fall for that? I do wish you had consented to let me continue, the great science we could have done. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to romanticize. I have to go. I must continue my research and this facility is no longer safe for me to do so. Fare thee well, and enjoy the rest of your stay. Guards, kill them quickly and then follow."
"Well a bad plan is better than a no plan, Vladik! I'm coming for you...best be prepared!"

((If Yoshi is trapped in some closet, then he's going to stay there. If he's on a continuing hall, then he's going down that path to find Vladik.))

Geokhan

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Well a bad plan is better than a no plan, Vladik! I'm coming for you...best be prepared!"

((If Yoshi is trapped in some closet, then he's going to stay there. If he's on a continuing hall, then he's going down that path to find Vladik.))
((I assumed you hid behind a cosmic hall and was blocked by the locked door Dojel just busted through.))

Emperor Titus

02-01-2013

((So I'm in a hall with a door busted by Dojel?))