Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

01-16-2013

Rothus, my supply is not endless. I only have enough for 3 minor injuries or 1 minor and 1 major.
Could you please be more carefull?
Dojel reloaded his HELP back into Peacemaker and went to the door

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

((Did I miss Eclair heading off to the closet, or was I to assume she went there?))

Barracks

The scientist has a blitz board on him, but the data was clearly wiped and then the board had been snapped in half. Yoshi dares not risk digging through too many pockets as that would invite an attack. Yoshi might then note one of the guards mumbling to his partner, but sitting next to the corpse leaves Yoshi too far away to hear.

Garden

The hallway is as it was before. Lots of locked doors and only one open door, which had a dead body in it.

Emperor Titus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((Did I miss Eclair heading off to the closet, or was I to assume she went there?))

Barracks

The scientist has a blitz board on him, but the data was clearly wiped and then the board had been snapped in half. Yoshi dares not risk digging through too many pockets as that would invite an attack. Yoshi might then note one of the guards mumbling to his partner, but sitting next to the corpse leaves Yoshi too far away to hear.

Yoshi grits his teeth as his only form of information is destroyed. He creeps a bit closer to one of the guards and his partner in order to try to hear him. Yoshi is still invisible and dares not to bring out his wand...yet.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Barracks

"- and then they say there's a bloodmage. Bloody hell, mate! This job ain't worth it no more! We should be gone by now!"

"**** that. You might be here for coin, but I am true citizen of Zaun. Science will be advanced. We will save the world from politics and war. You will get in line or be recycled."

"But the boss is leavin'! Why not go with 'im? Nevah see the boss take a hit when he got peons like us. If I see a chance, I'm makin' for it."

"Then you won't....wait....do you feel that? Someone is here. Something....soapy....something smells....like it doesn't....."

"Yer right....Were could that be?"

The two soldier pull out their blades and investigate the area more closely.

Yoshi has two exits. The vent and a doorway that is directly ahead of him, but he must get past the guards.

Aproxima

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
(( Lots of tubes with green liquid...Geokhan described it somewhere already. ))

Éclair quickly crawled through the air conditioning system to where the closet was.
This time she came out of the air duct and tried to see through the door of the closet as much as possible if it was possible.
If the doors didn't give her any way to scout the area ahead or there was no imminent danger, she'd walk out of the closet and start looking around in order to find out something interesting or at least figuring out where she is.
(( Yup, you missed it. Although I wonder how since it was just above your post...anyway here it is. ))

Geokhan

01-17-2013

((Probably because I had to dig to find the barracks.))

Closet

Eclair would spend about five minutes in what appears to be a standard issue brrom closet when she would note footsteps walking down a hallway, towards her.

Aproxima

01-17-2013

Closet

As she heard the footsteps, she hid in the darkness of the closet, close to the doors ready to strike at any moment.
Éclair silently waited for the person either to enter and meet his/her death or pass by.

Tentorer

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Rothus, my supply is not endless. I only have enough for 3 minor injuries or 1 minor and 1 major.
Could you please be more carefull?
Dojel reloaded his HELP back into Peacemaker and went to the door
"Of 'course I'll be careful! A visage like this is seen only once in a lifetime and I vow to protect it." Rothus reloads his pistols, dropping the empty clips on to the floor, making a dull thunking sound. He slowly made his way through the hallway. Taking note of the amount of blood, Rothus declared, "Eclair was here!" He looked around the room and sighted the open grate and pointed. "Through there."

Dojel

01-17-2013

...You're not really doing an excellent job
Dojel followed close behind Rothus

Emperor Titus

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Barracks

"- and then they say there's a bloodmage. Bloody hell, mate! This job ain't worth it no more! We should be gone by now!"

"**** that. You might be here for coin, but I am true citizen of Zaun. Science will be advanced. We will save the world from politics and war. You will get in line or be recycled."

"But the boss is leavin'! Why not go with 'im? Nevah see the boss take a hit when he got peons like us. If I see a chance, I'm makin' for it."

"Then you won't....wait....do you feel that? Someone is here. Something....soapy....something smells....like it doesn't....."

"Yer right....Were could that be?"

The two soldier pull out their blades and investigate the area more closely.

Yoshi has two exits. The vent and a doorway that is directly ahead of him, but he must get past the guards.
Yoshi wants out...and through the doorway that is in front of him. He can take on 5 guards but that will attract too much attention. He tries to find something flammable...something to distract the soldiers with.