Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

11-27-2012

Handshake? Symbol of friendship, gesture of being unarmed? Could work. Probably going to take a try or 3. Hey, you got a flower to add along to it?
Dojel sharpened his pencil with his utility knife, takes off the paper which he wrote on, folds it in 3, puts it in an envelop
Might need this to explain she doesn't speak Common Valoranian
He then put the envelop in his coat, in the specially tailored section for paper and started to draw, after a while, he crumbled up a piece of paper and begun again. when he was close to finishing the drawing he suddenly asked
Should I add pictures of a feather or something to make sure she knows I mean her? And something for us, like a foot?

Emperor Titus

11-27-2012

Yoshi walked next to the Angel. His head is slightly turned with curiosity that the Angel could not speak. Maybe she can respond to this, he thought. And he proceeded to climb up to her and hug her.

Tentorer

11-27-2012

"It's a good suggestion I'm glad I thought of it. Also I do have a flower to add to it." He pulls a tulip from the right side of his coat.

Dojel

11-27-2012

Dojel proceeded by drawing a feather and a cloud at the hand which seemed slightly thinner drawn, and a foot on some rocks near the other one, then connected them with lines, then noticed Yoshi hugging her.
Let's see if that works. Maybe we should all sign it too?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair notices his change and unseen pricks the palm of her hand, letting a small amount of blood out.
She looks around the place, noticing many people around her. She spoke " Because I am not a thief? That is for low lives, not a noble woman. "
The assassin leans against the wall " As I said. I am here to follow your orders, I don't care why they paid me to do that, but that's not my thing. So that's it. Besides there is no alignment that would bind me. I have killed for Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Zaun, League and even Ionia and many more and now I shall kill for you. My alignment is task. And the task now is to help you. As long as no-one pays me for doing something with Brackern, I will not care for them even a tinies bit. "
A sinister grin spreads across her face " So I guess the office is not as new as you claimed it to be.

"Being bounded to an Arachia has its perks. Centuries of knowledge for one, and the trip was one for the books. If you are not hired to take something from Kalamanda, be it Brackern or crystal, then I will allow you to go.

Yoshi, I apologize, but I have been getting requests for scientific teams to go investigate Kalamanda from everyone and their mother. Now that there is an issue, I wanted to send my own team, but I haven't been here long enough to make an official squad. Hence the esteemed company before you. I frankly don't know what is going on down there, but I suspect it isn't latent magic. I suspect an outside influence has come uninvited. If Bandle City wants to send someone, I have little time to clear an envoy....but you...I think I can trust not to abuse the Brackern or their crystals.

Word of warning to the mages here. Any who seek to affect the Arachia directly will be met with fierce resistance. The crystals are not living, but defend themselves. I have word that they disintegrate their attackers. Mine did so to a powerful mage who sought to bound to it without being chosen by it. So my advice is to avoid contact. If you need to move an Arachia, do your best to show it you only wish to take it to a bounded Brackern, cause you better be going to Skarner. He knows what to do from there.

As for the Angel..."

Geokhan beckons her over.

"The Arachia is capable of sharing vast amounts of knowledge. Perhaps, it can share with one not bounded. Maybe a small thing, like a voice."

((Whew....these monster posts...OP...my fingers hurt....jk))

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

The complexities of greeting in Runeterra have completely escaped Alanila as another yordle creature hugged at her waist while the person that was writing drew a feather on a cloud with a foot and rocks? She assumed.

<Saesa omentien lle ai mellea amin n'rangwa edanea.>

Alanila said gently lifting the yordle off her waist and setting him on the ground and walked towards Geokhan.

((Yoshi is a yordle right? <> is another language and yes that does say something and is not random gibberish.))

Dojel

11-27-2012

Dojel showed the drawing to the Angel, and held his hand towards her as if to embody what was drawn. With his other hand, he took the Tulip and tried to offer it to her, hoping that this wouldn't backfire as a poisoning attempt

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
The complexities of greeting in Runeterra have completely escaped Alanila as another yordle creature hugged at her waist while the person that was writing drew a feather on a cloud with a foot and rocks? She assumed.

Alanila said gently lifting the yordle off her waist and setting him on the ground.

((Yoshi is a yordle right? <> is another language and yes that does say something and is not random gibberish.))

((Yep and if I may ask....what language are you using? It is Romanic I think. Omentien being something involving the whole or all. Latin classes OP.))

Emperor Titus

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Yoshi, I apologize, but I have been getting requests for scientific teams to go investigate Kalamanda from everyone and their mother. Now that there is an issue, I wanted to send my own team, but I haven't been here long enough to make an official squad. Hence the esteemed company before you. I frankly don't know what is going on down there, but I suspect it isn't latent magic. I suspect an outside influence has come uninvited. If Bandle City wants to send someone, I have little time to clear an envoy....but you...I think I can trust not to abuse the Brackern or their crystals.
Wow...sorry that kind of drama I pulled out...But you can trust me on anything! The mission is for the League and also...hehehe...my own fun adventure. But I do hope it isn't something horrible like the Void or the Shadow Isles. There has been political tension in the world and another force is not going to quell the situation. I'm here to make sure that this doesn't become a factor of a potential Rune War.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

Alanila said gently lifting the yordle off her waist and setting him on the ground and walked towards Geokhan.

((Yoshi's a yordle! ))

The words ring into Yoshi's ear. Saesa omentien lle ai mellea amin n'rangwa edanea. Think I heard of it before...oh no wait...that was gibberish. But I don't know that language.

Don't know the language. If Morgana or Kayle was here, maybe they can translate it for us. But she looks friendly.
Then Geokhan gave the warning message and Yoshi immediately diverted his eyes back to the Ambassador of the Brackern.

Quote:
Word of warning to the mages here. Any who seek to affect the Arachia directly will be met with fierce resistance. The crystals are not living, but defend themselves. I have word that they disintegrate their attackers. Mine did so to a powerful mage who sought to bound to it without being chosen by it. So my advice is to avoid contact. If you need to move an Arachia, do your best to show it you only wish to take it to a bounded Brackern, cause you better be going to Skarner. He knows what to do from there.

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
((Yep and if I may ask....what language are you using? It is Romanic I think. Omentien being something involving the whole or all. Latin classes OP.))
(( It is Tel'Quessir Elvish or Tolkien Elvish which is based off of Latin and of Tolkiens own design to sound beautiful when spoken. Not many people know that he was also linguist. They actually teach Elvish syntax in some colleges. Also: Pleasure meeting you little friend. I do not understand these humans.))