Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Garden

The golem was about to slam Dojel into putty when the bullets crashed into the back of the beast. It spun and roared, half of its face missing. The missing chunk exposed bits of its core.

Dojel

01-08-2013

Dojel braces to roll away, but luckily the golem turned around, giving Dojel time to finish wrapping the bandage around himself.
With the bandage healing him, Dojel decided to mount the scope on his HELP, empty his chamber and load a Precision bullet. Still a bit shaky from the heavy collision, Dojel knelt, and carefully proceeded to aim past the arm into the core.

Emperor Titus

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Office

Thanks to Éclair's position she wasn't hurt much by the beam, because most of its power was absorbed by the falling soldier because she made sure to stay covered behind him. However she was still hit by the residual energy of it which hit her side and burnt her there as well as making hole in her clothes, revealing many scars.
Right after she got hit she jumped away, into one of the office cubicles to hide herself. Now she knew the direction so she could deal with the attacker, but couldn't just throw a accurate knife right now because she didn't see the attacker directly, only the direction of the source. What she could do however, was to get rid of the sword she was holding, so she threw it in Yoshi's direction.
Éclair would try to get to Yoshi right now. She'd move very fast among the cubicles, jumping, diving and performing various acrobatic moves, changing direction of her dash while closing on him so it'd be very hard to hit her.
Yoshi hadn't felt much panic in a long time since the Battle of the Three Rivers back in the Noxian-Ionian War. He stood still in his position frantically turning in a full 360 degrees only to see a giant sword coming at the little yordle from the air and disarming him from his wand.

"No, no, no, no!" Yoshi knew that his cosmic powers has exponentially increased but he lost precision. One major will be a disastrous repeat back at that incident near the Blue Flame Island where he accidentally sank three of his ships. Being blind, he scurries to find his wand on the floor.

Tentorer

01-08-2013

Oh great... now I have it's attention. Thought Rothus as he continued to unload into the golem. He circled the angry behemoth in a counter-clockwise direction. All the while taunting it, "Come on, ya pile a rocks! You can't catch me, slowpoke! You are a failure of an experiment!"

Aproxima

01-09-2013

Éclair was closing on Yoshi very fast, she was like a dark red demon and when he lost his wand she even sped up and went in the straightest line possible for him. By now she already knew who it was and Yoshi would most likely recognize her as well, but she didn't stop her progress.
She threw two knives to keep Yoshi seperated from his wand.
The assassin was very close to him so she jumped on a wall, bounced off and sommersaulted at Yoshi. Since the Admiral is not skilled in physical combat and the panic he's experiencing now makes him easy target, Éclair would fall down on Yoshi, effectivelly straddling him and immobilizing his limbs.
She'd say in a calm yet angry voice, like a poison the word came out "Admiral."

(( If this is too OP for you Yoshi, I can change it, but since they won't fight (most likely), I think it doesn't matter that much, but it's up to you. ))

Emperor Titus

01-09-2013

Quote:
Éclair was closing on Yoshi very fast, she was like a dark red demon and when he lost his wand she even sped up and went in the straightest line possible for him. By now she already knew who it was and Yoshi would most likely recognize her as well, but she didn't stop her progress.
She threw two knives to keep Yoshi seperated from his wand.
The assassin was very close to him so she jumped on a wall, bounced off and sommersaulted at Yoshi. Since the Admiral is not skilled in physical combat and the panic he's experiencing now makes him easy target, Éclair would fall down on Yoshi, effectivelly straddling him and immobilizing his limbs.
She'd say in a calm yet angry voice, like a poison the word came out "Admiral."

(( If this is too OP for you Yoshi, I can change it, but since they won't fight (most likely), I think it doesn't matter that much, but it's up to you. ))
((Nothing wrong with a good somersault!))

Yoshi looks up with his chest rising up and down in rapid motion as if he is having a heart attack. Then he looks up to the assassin and finally recognizes the voice. And Éclair looks like she could gut him alive. "Éc...clair? D-d-d-don't h-h-hurt m-m-me...I-I-I-I didn't know..."

Aproxima

01-09-2013

Éclair's eyes widened and she grinned as she leaned closer to Yoshi. All the poor yordle admiral could see however were only her golden eyes and her sinister grin.
She brought a knife to his face, the tip of it almost touching his eyes " I usually don't hold grudge against people and yordles. "
She presses the knife deeper, the tip burying into his skin and penetrating it. The assassin dragged the knife down across his face, cutting it along the path.
She lifted it only to point it directly at his heart. Éclair's face came closer to his face and she licked the blood that was slowly coming out of the wound " And kill them only as a part of the mission, but I might just make an exception just only this time...just-for-you Admiral of the Bandle City. "
Éclair leaned off of him and stored the blood that was on the knife into a vial. She slowly liked the knife before hiding it again " But for now, you might be still useful. "
She pointed to her burnt side " Since you cause this, you'll defend me while I extrac the information and also while I'll be repairing the damage you caused to me. "
Éclair started processing and absorbing all informations about Yoshi from his blood. She stood up and let the little yordle free.
Now she had time to get to extract the info she needed so she went to Chadwick's corpse and performed the necessary rituals to gain the information he didn't have the chance to tell her - where is the portal to Piltover, where are the remaining undestroyed data and any other information he had.
After she was finished with Chadwick's corpse she'd go to the dead not burnt soldier to tear out his heart so she could analyse his weaknesses if he had any - that is how to kill those soldiers without having destroyed the chemical tank or the supply of the chemical.
Éclair addressed Yoshi " Now defend me, as I'll be weakened for a moment now, before it fully heals. "
She started preparing something.

Emperor Titus

01-09-2013

Quote:
Éclair's eyes widened and she grinned as she leaned closer to Yoshi. All the poor yordle admiral could see however were only her golden eyes and her sinister grin.
She brought a knife to his face, the tip of it almost touching his eyes " I usually don't hold grudge against people and yordles. "
She presses the knife deeper, the tip burying into his skin and penetrating it. The assassin dragged the knife down across his face, cutting it along the path.
She lifted it only to point it directly at his heart. Éclair's face came closer to his face and she licked the blood that was slowly coming out of the wound " And kill them only as a part of the mission, but I might just make an exception just only this time...just-for-you Admiral of the Bandle City. "
Éclair leaned off of him and stored the blood that was on the knife into a vial. She slowly liked the knife before hiding it again " But for now, you might be still useful. "
She pointed to her burnt side " Since you cause this, you'll defend me while I extract the information and also while I'll be repairing the damage you caused to me. "
Éclair started processing and absorbing all informations about Yoshi from his blood. She stood up and let the little yordle free.
Now she had time to get to extract the info she needed so she went to Chadwick's corpse and performed the necessary rituals to gain the information he didn't have the chance to tell her - where is the portal to Piltover, where are the remaining undestroyed data and any other information he had.
After she was finished with Chadwick's corpse she'd go to the dead not burnt soldier to tear out his heart so she could analyse his weaknesses if he had any - that is how to kill those soldiers without having destroyed the chemical tank or the supply of the chemical.
Éclair addressed Yoshi " Now defend me, as I'll be weakened for a moment now, before it fully heals. "
She started preparing something.
"Just answer one more question...who do you serve...Noxus? I done things I shouldn't have done and you won't be selling Bandle City to that ungodly city state..." Yoshi retreated away from the assassin and tried to cover his wound.

((Oh and is there any more enemies near Eclair and me? If not, then Yoshi is on Teemo duty.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Office

((Yoshi is on Teemo duty.))

The blood of Chadwick confirmed his story and revealed that Chadwick's portal lay on the second floor. All the data was on the fourth floor or in Vladik's office, which lay locked at the end of the hall the hall...but that was all that was known by Chadwick about Vladik's office. The lock itself was one Eclair had never seen before and completely foreign to her.

The heart of the soldier would be corrupted by the madness potion and almost unreadable. What she found was the potion degraded quickly without constant circulation, like what the tanks and a human body would provide. That and the chemical was highly flammable.

In the silence, they could hear the Golem's rampage.

Garden

((How many bullets is unloading? Cause I have yet to see you reload.))

Tentorer

01-09-2013

((Rothus wields two guns at a time. Each shoot twelve bullets each time the trigger is pulled. I forgot to mention that in the bio I guess. Also, he switches between guns each time he runs out of ammo for a gun. He will shoot out all the ammo for one gun, then use the other one he is currently holding in the other hand. But I guess I should start adding reloading into my actions. Thanks for the heads up.))