Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

01-05-2013

Office

Éclair shouted " Are you kidding me?! Does nobody stay dead anymore?! "
The soldier should be quite harmless now because he was blind, he is not Lee Sin and Éclair made sure there were not surveillance devices, so the summoner controlling the soldier had no way to aim the soldier at her. Also the fire most likely burnt the pipes that lead into him, making him vulnerable to damage.
She suspected the soldier to explode, because of the beeping sound.
The assassin notices a magic dust and the general direction of its source, but didn't notice the Yordle because it's a Yordle.
Éclair tumbled again and tried to cut off his legs in knees so she can finally get out. She'd try to position herself in a line with Yoshi behind the soldier, while staying away from him in case he explodes, so in case she was mistaken and it was another enemy she'd be safe.

Dojel

01-05-2013

Rothus, get out of the firing line!
Dojel put on his coat and left the wood since it was useless, he took the precision bullets out since he didn't need them and charged AT the golem shooting with reckless abandon. His red eyes gave away that a certain anger was building.

Tentorer

01-05-2013

Rothus had fixed his leg by the time he heard Dojel and got out of his line of fire. "What are you thinking?!? Do you wanna die?!?" Rothus took of his coat and started making repairs to his right arm.

Dojel

01-05-2013

Die? No, no no... Let's go on a HUNT!
Halfway, Dojel stops in his tracks, Reloads and shoots round after round at the golem, trying to aim at the core... for now. It's obvious something snapped in him.
When that thing goes down, get me disarmed, paralyzed, stunned, I don't care, as long as I don't shoot this thing anymore.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

((RL kept me busy...sorry....))

Office

The soldier was put out and, with his blood suddenly unboiled, he fell to his knees and...melted.

The Garden

The Golem had been about to try to murder Rothus, when the madman charged him. The Golem took five shots and with chunks of its core becoming more visible, smacked Dojel across the room and went in to finish the job.

Emperor Titus

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Office

Éclair shouted " Are you kidding me?! Does nobody stay dead anymore?! "
The soldier should be quite harmless now because he was blind, he is not Lee Sin and Éclair made sure there were not surveillance devices, so the summoner controlling the soldier had no way to aim the soldier at her. Also the fire most likely burnt the pipes that lead into him, making him vulnerable to damage.
She suspected the soldier to explode, because of the beeping sound.
The assassin notices a magic dust and the general direction of its source, but didn't notice the Yordle because it's a Yordle.
Éclair tumbled again and tried to cut off his legs in knees so she can finally get out. She'd try to position herself in a line with Yoshi behind the soldier, while staying away from him in case he explodes, so in case she was mistaken and it was another enemy she'd be safe.
In a flurry of panic, Yoshi fires a deadly beam of energy at the assassin, though he doesn't know it was Éclair.

Tentorer

01-05-2013

Rothus made full repairs, he pulled a pistol and rained his eye on the golem and took a few shot to the back of its head.

Aproxima

01-06-2013

Office

Thanks to Éclair's position she wasn't hurt much by the beam, because most of its power was absorbed by the falling soldier because she made sure to stay covered behind him. However she was still hit by the residual energy of it which hit her side and burnt her there as well as making hole in her clothes, revealing many scars.
Right after she got hit she jumped away, into one of the office cubicles to hide herself. Now she knew the direction so she could deal with the attacker, but couldn't just throw a accurate knife right now because she didn't see the attacker directly, only the direction of the source. What she could do however, was to get rid of the sword she was holding, so she threw it in Yoshi's direction.
Éclair would try to get to Yoshi right now. She'd move very fast among the cubicles, jumping, diving and performing various acrobatic moves, changing direction of her dash while closing on him so it'd be very hard to hit her.

Dojel

01-06-2013

((Rothus, aren't we at other sides? Jumping in front of the golem could be hard))
Ack!
Dojel was flinged across the room, and crashed to the ground. Luckily, he didn't actually break anything. He stood up, saw the golem charge at him, and prepared to dodge away while he was wrapping a bandage around himself, the healing magic soothing his pain.

Tentorer

01-06-2013

((I fixed it I think :P))