Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
The soldier was already good as dead and the two bullets that went through him only sealed his fate.
Éclair took the sword of the soldier who was now falling down to the ground.
Now all she had to do was parry another 4 bullets and wait for him to reload, but that won't be so difficult now that she's got a sword instead of daggers.
She grinned at the soldier and said as she was carefully preparing for parrying another bullets " Afraid of a little girl big boy? Why don't you come to tear me apart with that big sword of yours...if you know what I mean. "

(( But...but...but it was...just an innocent elevator...and...and...and Éclair is evil...and...and...sorry daddy T_T ))
Office

The soldier was about to open fire again when he suddenly jerked his head to the left and back.

A familiar voice came over the speakers throughout the compound.

"Now, I see most of you are making good progress. Yoshi, I guess you and I will be talking in person soon, but the others of you...Dojel I have on file here...and the rest look similar, so I extend you an offer. 10,000 gold for those who join me. Until you all decide..."

The soldier in front of Eclair suddenly pulls a lighter out of his pocket and sets himself on fire....and he burns much better than he should if he was human...which one could argue he wasn't.

The tank on his back starts making a beeping noise....the guard charges at her shooting madly and brandishing his sword.

Hallway

Yoshi ran into a hallway. It was ten meters long and had several doors. Most of them were locked, but one doorway had a pair of feet poking out in a pool of blood.

Aproxima

01-04-2013

Office

Éclair was unmoved by the voice's message and focus entirely on the soldier. She used the moment of his idling to throw two knives aimed into his eyes.
When she hears the message and the beeping, it was obvious she had to speed things up.
When the soldier charged, she blocked the four bullets and prepared to defend herself.
However instead of parrying or something, Éclair tumbled to the side to completely evade him, during the tumble she'd try to slash through his legs.
She'd then make her every move to navigate the soldier as far away from Chadwick's and the other soldier's corpses as it was possible.

Emperor Titus

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post

Hallway

Yoshi ran into a hallway. It was ten meters long and had several doors. Most of them were locked, but one doorway had a pair of feet poking out in a pool of blood.
Most of the doors are locked, which frustrated the yordle. But one thing did catch his eye and it was the pool of blood and...feet sticking out. He can only suspect murder but he doesn't know what else.

Dojel

01-04-2013

Hmmm
Blow up that golem and I'll consider it!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Most of the doors are locked, which frustrated the yordle. But one thing did catch his eye and it was the pool of blood and...feet sticking out. He can only suspect murder but he doesn't know what else.

((Care to investigate?))

Office

The Soldier didn't react to having his eyes stabbed. He wasn't screaming in agony in the flames. He didn't react to his legs being cut. He felt nothing...he was already dead in the eyes of his summoner. The soldier howled in fury, he was being forced to do something and he couldn't tell what it was. He knew he was dead, and wanted vengeance.

Garden

The golem did not relent. It slammed the shield with it's fist repeatedly as it could not climb over.

The Voice from above laughed.

"Dojel, I would LOVE to see if you're being honest, but that golem is trained to kill anyone who I tell it to. No take backs. I told it to kill everyone, but myself. I'm sorry, but my science team couldn't be allowed to share MY research with the world until I was ready to do so. Good luck with the Golem. He was one of my favorites."

Emperor Titus

01-04-2013

Yoshi raises his wand in the air in case more enemies come forth. He slowly walks over to what it looks like a dead body. But after a quick investigation, he's going to leave the body behind to find the culprit behind this.

Dojel

01-04-2013

Whatever, not like his file is going to be trustworthy...
Rothus, MOVE! Forget the shield, this thing doesn't know how The Black Rider got his name!
Dojel rolls to his side, gets up quickly and dashes to the wreck consisting of a pile of wood and his coat.

Geokhan

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi raises his wand in the air in case more enemies come forth. He slowly walks over to what it looks like a dead body. But after a quick investigation, he's going to leave the body behind to find the culprit behind this.
OFFICE
As Yoshi would approach the doorway, he would hear four gunshots and a howl of anger. The smell of burning flesh would permeate the air.

Laying dead at his feet was a pant-less man. Inside the office was a burning warrior and Eclair.

Tentorer

01-04-2013

Rothus nodded. He rolled out of the shield just as the golem broke through. "I can't.... feel my pistons... cover me I need to make some repairs!" Rothus hobbles over to the far end of the room and begins repairing himself.

Emperor Titus

01-04-2013

As soon as he hears the gunshot, Yoshi ducks down on the floor to dodge the gunshots. He momentarily scouts out with his head and his wand aimed in front of him. He shoves aside the pantless man and immediately directs the wand at the burning man. The wand shoots out cosmic dust that should die down the flames. Then he sees an unknown person Yoshi doesn't realize ((actually Eclair, which I'm too lazy to add the acute accent above the e)). Thinking to be another enemy, he aims the wand and fires a warning bolt above the head.

"Hands in the air! NOW!" The yordle admiral commanded.