Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

01-02-2013

Don't worry about him. He reacts extremely to core shots, and since he can't rip his second arm off, if shoot it again, it will probably use it's leg.
Dojel shot all four sharp shots at the golem's core, hoping one would strike past the arm that was patching a hole.
You know, an alternative is getting that arm off.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

((Bump for the other two....))

Emperor Titus

01-03-2013

Dojel. Rothus. Yoshi is troubled about the person he knows who is behind all of this. You two need to take on the golem. I need to find the person. His tone is stern but shaky as well.

((EDITED! Woot!))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Éclair. Rothus. Yoshi is troubled about the person he knows who is behind all of this. You two need to take on the golem. I need to find the person. His tone is stern but shaky asw well.

((Eclair is in a different room.))

Tentorer

01-04-2013

"Don't worry, we still have time. What it doesn't know that if it charges us it will bounce off. But uh.... Hurry up with the planning, this is only a prototype, don't know how many heavy blows it can take." Rothus looks down at the Admiral. "What are you all shaky about? I'm still here, Dojel's here, we got your back!"

Dojel

01-04-2013

Rothus... How fast can you shoot at that arm?

Emperor Titus

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
The door lies behind the crystals the Golem had attempted to bond to, which lies about 30 feet away from the elevator...or what's left of it....((Angry glares at two people for destroying a perfectly good elevator....))
"Rothus. Dojel. If you see the assassin, tell her that I'm paying a visit to a certain person!" Yoshi rushes through the door and into the long winding halls.

Tentorer

01-04-2013

Rothus looks over to Dojel and smirks. "How fast can Issenhound track down a criminal?" Rothus then remembers Dojel isn't from his hometown. "I can probably hit a few times before it can react."

Geokhan

01-04-2013

The Golem just missed the yordle running by him but hit the Rothus's shield hard. The golem was about 500 pounds after accounting for all the shots that took chunks off of it.

Tentorer

01-04-2013

Rothus' shield turned from blue to red and Rothus got electricuted. "I... Dont... Think... we should delay.... any longer...." Rothus started taking shots at the golem's arm.