Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Yoshi is now caught up with Dojel and sees him sneaking towards the crystal growth.
He crawls up to Dojel and asks him, "What's happening? And what are those crystals?" He draws out his wand in preparation to what is going to happen.

Tentorer

12-30-2012

"Well I'm sorry for trying to help!" He promptly descended the elevator shaft by way of sliding. Rothus eventually caught up with Dojel and Yoshi and began observing the crystals. "I wonder how much those would go for on the market..." He reloads his pistols as he prepares for what comes next.

Dojel

12-30-2012

Dojel gets startled by Yoshi, though doesn't scream out... although it was close. After seeing who it is, He calms down and continues putting the parts together. He also speaks the following words
Maor Fynd, Suo Ald, Ualdeuth Veonde Sah. Don't ask.
When he finishes the peg, he hangs his coat and hat on it. He also decides to elaborate a little more.
I don't know what these crystals are, but don't just mess with em. That thing over there
Dojel points at the granite core
Is slowly being covered in crystals, so I can only assume it's the golem we were fighting. I intend to yank the thing out of the crystal, so maybe you can be of use... but get out of here, if this thing works, he'll charge straight here into the crystal behind it. My plan was to provoke it into charging here, and get the core out. We don't have infinite time, the core is shielding itself with crystal. so, got anything to help? A explosion would help.
((...Kinda Ninja'd by Rothus... Let's just say he heard that as well?))

Emperor Titus

12-30-2012

I think I know how. He aims the wand at the granite core. So you want me to yank the crystal out of the granite core?

Dojel

12-30-2012

Dojel takes the grappling hook launcher out of his coat.
I was gonna grapple it, if Rothus helps, that should work. Can't you blast the crystal away?
Also, time is running out. We must decide quickly. Rothus, get your hook launcher ready.

Emperor Titus

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel takes the grappling hook launcher out of his coat.
I was gonna grapple it, if Rothus helps, that should work. Can't you blast the crystal away?
((OKAY...I'm editing! Thanks a lot Geo...))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
I think I know how. He aims the wand at the granite core. So you want me to yank the crystal out of the granite core?

((Hate to nitpick...but Granite core. Meaning the granite is the heart. There is no crystal in it.))

Dojel

12-30-2012

((Kinda makes the whole sequence a little loose... The plan was to blast the crystal away from the granite, so the granite could be removed... so what happens now?))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Kinda makes the whole sequence a little loose... The plan was to blast the crystal away from the granite, so the granite could be removed... so what happens now?))

((I assume you were going for pulling the granite core out or to pull the crystal the golem was bounding with away from the golem. Let's just say different things happen depending on your choice.))

Tentorer

12-30-2012

Rothus prepared his hook launcher, though not without fussing. "Rothus don't use explosives, Rothus do you have any explosives? Rothus, don't you know stealing is bad? Yadda, yadda, yadda. Alright, on your go Doj."