Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((Bump?))

((I posted...I'm waiting on you guys in the elevator shaft.))

Dojel

12-30-2012

The second explosion was much louder than the first one, knocking Dojel back.
STOP THROWING EXPLOSIVES IN A SHAFT!
Dojel got up and decided to take matters in his own hands, loading 3 precision bullets in the second, third, and fourth slot of his HELP, then shooting the grappling hook again, lowering until he could see what was going on on the floor.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
The second explosion was much louder than the first one, knocking Dojel back.
STOP THROWING EXPLOSIVES IN A SHAFT!
Dojel got up and decided to take matters in his own hands, loading 3 precision bullets in the second, third, and fourth slot of his HELP, then shooting the grappling hook again, lowering until he could see what was going on on the floor.

((As Smiley has said he is dropping ( D: ), I am going to godmod Alanila out of this RP.))

Elevator shaft: Second floor

The explosion caused a portion of the second floor to collapse, trapping Alanila and cutting her off from the group. Alanila couldn't find a way through, so she looked for another way out, and behind a wall that had also collapsed was a portal that lead to a shining city...Piltover. Seeing as it was the only way out, she took it.

Elevator Shaft

Dojel would see the crystal garden when he reached the bottom...and an odd glowing crystal with a granite core that was slowing becoming covered in crystal. It would be several minutes before it was completely covered.

Dojel

12-30-2012

Remember Dojel, Geokhan said not to mess with crystals.
Dojel wondered what would happen if the golem wrecked one of these things. he assumed the granite core was the heart of them golem and had an Idea... He tried to sneak near a crystal not too far from the golem.

Emperor Titus

12-30-2012

Yoshi is once again knocked back from the explosion. This time, he yells out, "STOP THROWING EXPLOSIVES AT ME! I COULDN'T SEE WHERE I'M AT!"

He searches for a way out but the smoke obscures his vision.

Geokhan

12-30-2012

Nothing reacts to Dojel's actions.

Yoshi is about five feet from the edge of the elevator shaft. and is one floor above the bottom.

Emperor Titus

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Nothing reacts to Dojel's actions.

Yoshi is about five feet from the edge of the elevator shaft. and is one floor above the bottom.

As he struggles to get back up, Yoshi touches the edges of the elevator shaft. Now using the rest of his senses, he navigates through the smoke and exists out through the nearest door and enters a floor ((which I don't know.))

Geokhan

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post

As he struggles to get back up, Yoshi touches the edges of the elevator shaft. Now using the rest of his senses, he navigates through the smoke and exists out through the nearest door and enters a floor ((which I don't know.))

Yoshi is now caught up with Dojel and sees him sneaking towards the crystal growth.

Dojel

12-30-2012

Dojel doesn't notice any response to his actions, So he starts to build up his peg.
"I hope no one steps in here" He thought
Should the peg be finished, he would promptly load 2 normal bullets next to the precision bullets, and then skirt around, hopefully the granite core was still exposed.
((sorry if this is too much))

Geokhan

12-30-2012

((Get me on the Client. Just in case.))