Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
I know it's important, I don't ask questions about deliveries, so not here either. I'm more concerned about this room at the moment. do you mind if some smoke reaches the roof?
Oh, no common Valoranian? Ehm... This is probably stupid, but.
Dojel takes a notepad and wrote the following

And handed it to the winged one
Alanila did not really know what they were speaking about or why Geokhan had readied a spell but when given a notepad Alanila looked at Dojel and quickly wrote Hello on the page before handing it back.

Dojel

11-27-2012

Dojel started twirling his pencil pondering if he should try or not.
He decided to go through with it
"My name is Dojel McCay. I can understand what you write((Can I?)) but do you understand what I write?"

Emperor Titus

11-27-2012

((Sorry, I don't usually arrive at home till 5-6 PM CST during the school days!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Jezzabeth jumped out of her seat to greet the well known admiral with a salute.

"Admiral Yoshi!" She shouted excitedly at Yoshi.

"I told Bandle City the same thing I told Zaun and Piltover. Bugger off Kalamanda! You can tell the Admiral I am not moving on the matter!" Geokhan yells through the door, obviously working on paperwork and hating every minute of it.

"Mister Geokhan, is busy at the moment...are you here about Kalamanda research or another matter?"
That must be Geokhan, his mind presses on the matter.
I didn't come here so that I can shove everybody in their faces about Bandle City! I came here because I am also part of the League and I have the RIGHT to know and investigate!

He turns to the yordle secretary, his mood returning back to normal.
I came here about the Kalamanda research. Apparently some...anomaly happening in that Fields of Justice. I like to investigate as well. If it is another force to be reckoned with like the Shadow Isles and the Void, all of Valoran has to be prepared for it. He then gives another look at the yordle, nods with a smile, and walks into Geokhan's office.

Once entering the Ambassador of Brackern's office, he notices an oblong shaped table and the other people there. He greets each and everyone of them with a greeting "Hi" before looking at Geokhan himself. Yoshi then reverts back to his unhappy mood. Look! I don't represe...well...I do represent Bandle City in this matter but for a very good reason! If it's another threat like the Void or the Shadow Isles, we're in big trouble and neither Demacia nor Noxus can juggle so many things at once! As admiral, I have the right to know.

He walks next to Rothus. He's the only one that he's familiar with. The rest look like strangers. Oh and...um...hi Geokhan. Next time, I should be Bandle City's Emissary of the League.

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel started twirling his pencil pondering if he should try or not.
He decided to go through with it
"My name is Dojel McCay. I can understand what you write((Can I?)) but do you understand what I write?"
After the human again handed Alanila the notepad she again wrote Hello before handing it back to him. She thought that this might be how humans greet each other and thought of it as a crude and barbaric form of communication.

Dojel

11-27-2012

Obviously, this wasn't working.
Well, this isn't working. Sorry gentlemen. Anyone want to try signs?
Don't worry angel. Atleast you can say Hello.
Dojel said with the best attempt of a comforting smile behind his hat which was covering his eyes, which had a slight hint of blue.

Tentorer

11-27-2012

"I know a little sign language, let me try." He slowly walks around Yoshi as he makes his way to the Angel. He begins using his hands to communicate. Hello, can you understand my hands?

Dojel

11-27-2012

Nice try, but I don't believe Human Sign Language will actually work. By the way.Greetings, Yordle.
Anyway, Rothus, keep the signs primitive. I know you live with a deaf girl, but, she isn't deaf, she just speaks her native tongue which isn't ours.

Tentorer

11-27-2012

"Well then, I do believe there is another way Dojel. How well can you draw?"

Dojel

11-27-2012

I had to rewrite some codes with symbols, and even a combat map or two. I'm not excellent, but I could try. The question is, what to draw?

Tentorer

11-27-2012

"How about... a handshake, or another symbol of fellowship? I do believe she could understand those."