Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Anayo entered the room.

"Greetings Geokhan."
"How's your day? I got an assassin and angel with a language barrier in the same room. So I'm betting yours is better. And on that note who are you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Now realizing the summoner was speaking to her Alanila found the word she was looking for

"Hello."

It came out strange as the words in the book were hard to pronounce correctly.

((You're not going to get far without using telepathic speech with Alanila lol))
((I know.))

Geokhan noted the runes on the book as a translation book and was starting to think through what the Arachia had shown him, but another issue arose.

Quote:
Quote:
Éclair slowly spread out her coat to reveal whole armory of throwing weapons. She threw a set of 3 dagger at Geokhan's hand. The movement itself was so fast no ordinary human could see her throwing them.
The daggers hit his hand in a manner it wouldn't hurt him, but with impact he couldn't possibly keep it in hand, it must have fallen out of his hand.
The assassin slowly pulled out one dagger and said without showing an emotion " You should trust me, because I said so. And the insurance is the fact that you are not dead. Or at least for now as no-one is targeting you. "
She points the dagger at him " I would have pinned you to the wall behind you, but you said the office is new, so I won't do it. It would be a waste of craftsmanship. "
Alanila saw this happen as the human she assumed was Geokhan speak to her. As soon as she had finished speaking a woman that Geokhan was talking to previously threw daggers at Geokhan. Reacting instinctively Alanila held out her hand materializing her sword in a flash of light. She held it aloft and put it between Geokhan and the mysterious woman. Alanila wanted to behead the assailant right there but upon inspection of Geokhan she noticed that he showed no signs of pain. Alanila held her sword there and looked to Geokhan for any facial expression as to the situation at hand.
Geokhan eyes flared with an internal red light.
"My patience is wearing thin. I will not allow ANY harm to come to those I am responsible for. You will tell me why you are here or I will end you myself. Underestimating me will be your last mistake."
Geokhan's crystal exoskeleton formed around him and over his blade.

Hoping his tone would make his intentions clear Geokhan glanced at the Angel.
"Angel, don't strike the assassin down quite yet. There is an undercurrent here I don't like the smell of. I don't even have a sense of smell."

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Éclair let her coat fall back onto her, covering all the weapons. She sighed as she saw the angel trying to intercept " Geokhan, Ambassador of the Brackern, wielder of the Guardian Blade you are not a true warrior even though you have a sword. I am not underestimating your strength, but you do mine. "
She hid the dagger she was pointing at him " None of you are on my list, you are of no interest of mine. So calm down unless you want to see your new office in ruins lie. "
She lashed at the daggers she threw previously with her hand, there were extra thin wires connected to her fingertips. The wires wrapped around the knives and with a jerk she retrieved them. She hid them to their places " As I said. I am here on the behalf of those who are of need of my services. The order was to help you. As simple as it is. "

Colonel qt

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"How's your day? I got an assassin and angel with a language barrier in the same room. So I'm betting yours is better. And on that note who are you?"
"Wow, that must be a handful. My names Anayo. I came from Naieger because the customs there..didn't suit me....even though I was born there. Valoran is much better."

Anayo gets off the topic of Naieger realizing he was wasting time.

"So other than the fact that I could potentially die can you give me any more information about this problem of yours?"

Dojel

11-27-2012

Dojel was at the door and witnessed what was going on. His left hand already instinctively went inside his coat, to his now modified HELP
What exactly is going on here?

Tentorer

11-27-2012

((Not sure how to take this so I'm just going to believe she opened Geokhan's door. If not I'll gladly leave the thread.))
Rothus bumped past Dojel and strolled into Geokhan's office. He switched on his protective face mask and promptly made himself known. "Greetings Ambassador! I am Rothus, I have come to discuss this 'problem' you have mentioned in the ads. I would gladly lend you my gun to aid you in this crisis. I would also like to acquire further details on the situation."

SmileyDemon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Hoping his tone would make his intentions clear Geokhan glanced at the Angel.
"Angel, don't strike the assassin down quite yet. There is an undercurrent here I don't like the smell of. I don't even have a sense of smell."
Alanila lowered her blade a little after the impressive display by the assassin and Geokhan's reassuring voice. She did not like the woman and made that abundantly clear by keeping her sword down at her side. Alanila did not take her eyes off the assassin as she knelt to pick up the runic translation book she dropped in the haste of defending Geokhan. She picked it up and quickly rose again tensed as if ready to strike.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

((Just to make life easy as this answers the question you all are asking.))

((PS YOSHI!!! HURRY UP!!))

"Dojel, good to see ya.
You all apparently want to know why we're here.

Most of you appear at least respectable, but in case you're blind, I got a couple problems right off the break.

Assassin, I don't trust your motives. How do I know you don't intend to steal from the Brackern or gain leverage on them? Give me a reason to trust you behind my back.

Angel doesn't speak Common, so when I can get a straight answer from Miss Shank-a-lot, I need to try something so the lot of you can communicate.

I'm not a warrior, but I am not someone to be pushed around. I will NOT be told to let you in. I will NOT be told what to do by anything besides my morals. So if you don't want a room full of angry people, you can tell me why I need to apparently trust you or you can bugger out."

As Geokhan grows more and more agitated, his color shifts to a darker blue. Mages would sense Geokhan charging up mana.

Colonel qt

11-27-2012

Feeling the mana begin to charge around Geokhan he prepared to throw his blade in front of his face to block it. He had fought an angry mage before and it's something that doesn't want to relive again.

"Well when it comes to trusting me, I've never been anywhere besides the sea and Valoran, and in those places I've never actually experienced anything to test myself except for a spar. I can tell you that none of my motives will anger you. I just want to get out of the Institute of War for once and go somewhere."

Dojel

11-27-2012

I know it's important, I don't ask questions about deliveries, so not here either. I'm more concerned about this room at the moment. do you mind if some smoke reaches the roof?
Oh, no common Valoranian? Ehm... This is probably stupid, but.
Dojel takes a notepad and wrote the following

Quote:
I'm sorry, I have to try, do you understand this?
And handed it to the winged one

Aproxima

11-27-2012

Éclair notices his change and unseen pricks the palm of her hand, letting a small amount of blood out.
She looks around the place, noticing many people around her. She spoke " Because I am not a thief? That is for low lives, not a noble woman. "
The assassin leans against the wall " As I said. I am here to follow your orders, I don't care why they paid me to do that, but that's not my thing. So that's it. Besides there is no alignment that would bind me. I have killed for Demacia, Noxus, Piltover, Zaun, League and even Ionia and many more and now I shall kill for you. My alignment is task. And the task now is to help you. As long as no-one pays me for doing something with Brackern, I will not care for them even a tinies bit. "
A sinister grin spreads across her face " So I guess the office is not as new as you claimed it to be.