Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

11-30-2012

Éclair looked through the equipment " I've got my own gear, but I'll take some from here as well. I think I am the most skilled when it comes to throwing weapons so I'll take them. "
The assassin goes through the stuff " Maybe a bag would be nice. Someone should get a supply of food. "

Emperor Titus

11-30-2012

Yoshi immediately takes the rope since it is a mountainous terrain. While inside the rune circle, he tries to think of some ways things can happen in Kalamanda. Maybe there's a League battle in Kalamanda. Maybe it's picking up that signal.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi immediately takes the rope since it is a mountainous terrain. While inside the rune circle, he tries to think of some ways things can happen in Kalamanda. Maybe there's a League battle in Kalamanda. Maybe it's picking up that signal.

"League battle? Like a match on the Crystal Scar? No...nonono. BADBADBADBADBAD!!!.....GRRRAGH!!!! CALM DOWN!!! Trust me...This is the first time I have felt such a bad vibration, even while walking Kalamanda myself.

My pack is in the closet behind the desk. Empty it out and use it. All it has is text on a dead smith I was researching, but the...GRRRR Calm down....The League wants it returned, so I would rather it remain here...." Geokhan starts whispering to himself, "Focus...focus...."

Dojel

11-30-2012

Precision Bullets, Bandit-B-gone sleep medicin, handful of nuts. check. I'll take a rope and a hook launcher. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I presume the black rope-ball thingy stretches?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Precision Bullets, Bandit-B-gone sleep medicin, handful of nuts. check. I'll take a rope and a hook launcher. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I presume the black rope-ball thingy stretches?

"The ball sticks. A couple tugs releases its grip and the rope will extend until it is longer than the Summoner's Rift. I don't have any food stashed.....BADBADBAD... NO! FOCUS!...JEZZ, THINK ON THAT PROBLEM! I CAN'T!"

Jezz looked to Yoshi, clearly quite worried.

"Admiral Yoshi...Is Mister Geokhan going to be okay? You're gonna help him right?"
[insert sad puppy eyes here]

Dojel

11-30-2012

Better take it with us, who knows if we're going to need it.
Dojel takes a grappling hook launcher and some rope, hanging the rope over the pouches of gold he didn't stash for the mission, and the hook launcher...He would have to hold it in his right hand, since his coat didn't have room for it.
Someone taking the ball thingy?

Emperor Titus

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"League battle? Like a match on the Crystal Scar? No...nonono. BADBADBADBADBAD!!!.....GRRRAGH!!!! CALM DOWN!!! Trust me...This is the first time I have felt such a bad vibration, even while walking Kalamanda myself.
Well if it's a League match, they should stop it right now. If it isn't we have to go. You can send the others later once the energies there have died down. He pauses then speaks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Jezz looked to Yoshi, clearly quite worried.

"Admiral Yoshi...Is Mister Geokhan going to be okay? You're gonna help him right?"
[insert sad puppy eyes here]
He turns to the yordle secretary. Umm...look. Get me a list of matches and find out if there are any going on in Kalamanda. Then attempt to stop it.

Geokhan

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Well if it's a League match, they should stop it right now. If it isn't we have to go. You can send the others later once the energies there have died down. He pauses then speaks again

He turns to the yordle secretary. Umm...look. Get me a list of matches and find out if there are any going on in Kalamanda. Then attempt to stop it.
Geokhan swiftly turns toward Yoshi with a half mad look in his eyes.

"IT ISN'T A BLOODY MATCH!...BROTHERHURT!BROTHERDYINGDYINGDYINGDYING!HELP!HELP!...... Trust me."

He gets back to work. Anything to keep the Arachia calm.

With a salute, Jezz runs off an tries to find a League Schedule.

SmileyDemon

11-30-2012

Institute of War-Library

Now understanding the language of Runeterra Alanila was eager to learn more about the place but no matter what she reads the events from her past came to mind. Her encounter with Geokhan brought forth the one time in her life where she was unsure of herself and her duty. She thought of Kayle of how unshakable she was then. Looking back Alanila questioned what drove her more: The hatred of Morgana or her duty? Alanila pondered these questions but could find no easy answer to them.

She recalled that Morgana had disappeared just as Kayle was going to strike the finishing blow. It should have ended that day but in her fury Kayle burst out of the temple abandoning Alanila and the rest of the squad in a mad search for her sister. The fallen encircled those that remained killing any that resisted. Alanila would have been one of these number if they had not knocked her unconscious with a soul shatter spell.

When Alanila awoke she remembered wishing she had not. She knew some time had passed as Alanila could no longer hear the distant sounds of rumbling war drums. In front of her was the flayed remains of her comrades. One by one the fallen attempted to break them and it seemed like she was next. Alanila didn't care much about them as they had done their duty bravely. What crushed her heart was not that she was about to die but that Kayle, their leader had abandoned them in her madness.

She remembered being chained to the wall. Specifically set up so she could watch the fallen perform their dark rituals. Fledgelings were amongst them and would sometimes look in her general direction. They gazed upon her as one would a dangerous animal. They feared her greatly but Alanila could remember finding no solace with this knowledge for perhaps in some ways Alanila had become a monster just these fallen and as her captain. In front of her the fallen had prepared a blood rite using the corpses of her friends to initiate new members in their ranks. "Flay and say my words fledglings! The hour of your transcendence is at hand!" said their leader before starting an incantation. Alanila could not remember the words, as they were too horrible to think of but that was not what disturbed her most. As the ritual progressed an unearthly wale echoed throughout the temple. The souls of her fallen comrades were being sundered from their fleshy confines being bound in evil magics. Dark arcs of energy shot throughout the room as the fallen fed the souls of the slain to the initiates! They were assisting mere children in performing the most foulest of dark magics! The sundered souls called to her and Kayle begging for aid but none came. Slowly the white wing feathers of the young began to rot and decay into a diseased black. Their skin paled and their eyes began to glow a foul purple. Wells of darkness lay strewn about at their feet as their initiation came to an end...

"Geokhan requests that all associates proceed to his office at current time!"a speaking device proclaimed pulling Alanila from her memories. Rising she quickly made her way to Geokhan's office.

Tentorer

11-30-2012

"I'll take it." Rothus was anxious to get going, seeing the ambassador acting this way was nerve racking. He took the ball-and-rope contraption and put it into his coat. "Are we ready to go ambassador?"