Please Review This Case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daturah View Post
Well then I am very worried! After this ban is over, I might get banned again with the same confusion....
yeah, I'm worried too. I've learned when you play if you keep your mouth shut and don't say or do anything that will piss players off then you won't get reported is one route you can take, the other is trying to follow the summoner's code to the T but I still need to collect more data on that one, can't be sure if it works and your case is quite discouraging.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrathofTesla

Senior Member

12-02-2012

You got unlucky on this one but I assure you that this is an extreme rarity and hardly happens.
If you have really changed from your past behavior I would not worry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daturah

Member

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffPuppies View Post
You got unlucky on this one but I assure you that this is an extreme rarity and hardly happens.
If you have really changed from your past behavior I would not worry.
I'm worried that my outgoing behavior to not follow the meta and create verbal friction is going to stick out like a red thumb. I would feel much more comfortable having this decision reversed rather than overlooked or confirmed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-03-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slayersamelia

Senior Member

12-03-2012

All I'd say is be careful what you wish for. Getting a Red's attention on this will mean they'll check all the reports against you, not just these. They also have access to pre/post game chat which occasionally has some bearing on why you were reported.

There's also the chance they'll find something out like you are reported in 68% of games and then you'll be on the permaban wagon.

Whilst nothing really jumped out at me that I would hit punish on, I did note it was a "majority" decision rather than a "strong majority" or "overwhelming majority" so it was a pretty close case. I would have voted "Pardon" I think.

But remember, to even get onto the Tribunal's radar you would have been reported in a heck of a lot more cases than the random ones pulled out here. If you are being banned it also means you've been warned X amount of times and possibly banned too. If you draw a Red's attention here, you had better be sure you aren't going to suffer a worse fate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daturah

Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velore View Post
All I'd say is be careful what you wish for. Getting a Red's attention on this will mean they'll check all the reports against you, not just these. They also have access to pre/post game chat which occasionally has some bearing on why you were reported.
Definitely a fair point. I have my first case, and it looks worse. I would say my behavior has improved.
Quote:
There's also the chance they'll find something out like you are reported in 68% of games and then you'll be on the permaban wagon.
Right, I remember Lyte was talking about a guy that got reported 1000 times in 900 of his games, and the long term. But that thread was focused on their entire account, and history of all their bans. I know that I have improved my behavior from the last report card. I want to put the focus of redemption on this single tribunal card.
Quote:
But remember, to even get onto the Tribunal's radar you would have been reported in a heck of a lot more cases than the random ones pulled out here. If you are being banned it also means you've been warned X amount of times and possibly banned too. If you draw a Red's attention here, you had better be sure you aren't going to suffer a worse fate.
Never sure. But I'd love to get a chance at getting reversal of fortune. We shall see!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slayersamelia

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daturah View Post
Definitely a fair point. I have my first case, and it looks worse. I would say my behavior has improved.

Right, I remember Lyte was talking about a guy that got reported 1000 times in 900 of his games, and the long term. But that thread was focused on their entire account, and history of all their bans. I know that I have improved my behavior from the last report card. I want to put the focus of redemption on this single tribunal card.

Never sure. But I'd love to get a chance at getting reversal of fortune. We shall see!
Nice answer mate. Good luck to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyeHearShapes

Senior Member

12-03-2012

nothing seems bannable from the cases shown although it takes an avg of 20 cases for a player to hit the tribunal , the number of cases as well as the cases shown are completely random tho. Maybe there were other games where u deserved to be reported and thats why riot wont reverse it idk. Riot player support , from what i hear has been pretty generous in lifting bans in the past .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daturah

Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeHearShapes View Post
nothing seems bannable from the cases shown although it takes an avg of 20 cases for a player to hit the tribunal , the number of cases as well as the cases shown are completely random tho.
Good to note.
Quote:
Maybe there were other games where u deserved to be reported and thats why riot wont reverse it idk.
No, I believe it's because I don't have enough attention. Right now if I ask for support, they just tell me that they trust the verdict from the Tribunal. I want a more specific form of investigation.
Quote:
Riot player support , from what i hear has been pretty generous in lifting bans in the past .
Good to know I will keep trying to keep this thread alive!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daturah

Member

12-03-2012

Bump!