Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Review This Case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

11-26-2012

Thank you

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5985899/#nogo

edit: Let's see if a Rioteer can reevaluate this.

Luna Eterne

11-26-2012

Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P

killshaco

11-26-2012

Quote:
Luna Eterne:
Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P

Definitely showing arrogance that first game. But it wasn't a bad performance. Can you tell me what case you're talking about?

Kinvaras666

11-26-2012

you welcome.

killshaco

11-26-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
you welcome.

Any feedback?

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters

killshaco

11-26-2012

Quote:
Lord Ferret:
Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters

Indeed, game 1 was the worst verbal game. But not anything I see worth banning. Looks like EZ reported since he wasn't getting honored.

Getsuei

11-26-2012

I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.

Daturah

12-01-2012

Quote:
Getsuei:
I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.

I have contacted them, and they have told me that I need to improve my behavior and follow the Summoner's Code in order to avoid further bans. But their context was that I was banned by the Tribunal, so therefore I need to improve my behavior. I am let down.

They have redirected me to the forums, so I am going to try to find a red to review this...

Synthesse

12-01-2012

This ban was completely undeserved IMO