Thank you Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bandel

11-26-2012

I see a lot of posts bashing Riot about the new TT map. I personally love it. I was not a fan of the old map at all. To me, the new set up seems much more fast paced, and much more intense than it has previously been. There will always be balancing problems in a game with over 100 champions. Thats the way it is, but Riot, you guys have always done a pretty solid job of staying on top of it the best way you can. I have been playing LoL since beta and plan to play a hell of a lot more. Thanks Riot!

Meshly

11-26-2012

Your post seemed valid till you got to the "Played LoL since Beta Part", where if you look to your left it says you are only a member and not a senior member. Unless this is a different account of course. Personally, I liked the old one better and the new one just doesn't look as cool to me.

Needs moar shrooms. (And not the Teemo kind either.)

Bandel

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
Your post seemed valid till you got to the "Played LoL since Beta Part", where if you look to your left it says you are only a member and not a senior member. Unless this is a different account of course. Personally, I liked the old one better and the new one just doesn't look as cool to me.

Needs moar shrooms. (And not the Teemo kind either.)
Different account. Yeah the reaction seems pretty mixed from the people I have talked with. Some like it, some dont.

Meshly

11-26-2012

^
You can't please everyone, especially not me.