How will the jungle update affect healing champs (Fiddles, WW)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchrodingersPig

11-26-2012

Will they still remain in relative obscurity or will they have a major advantage over other junglers?

Form67

11-26-2012

I heard they work pretty well in the new jungle.

HalcyonicHS

11-27-2012

Fiddle will still remain a niche jungler in obscurity I'm afraid. He is still early blue-dependent as ever, and his clearing speeds are still awful. Unless there are things in the new items overhaul that I've missed that would increase his clears significantly, I'd still say he's way too slow in the new jungle. Especially as the new jungle becomes a farm, or at least Riot intends to, his sustain is a plus, but is outclassed by others who just clear much faster, and get that extra gold.

iralos7713

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalcyonicHS View Post
Fiddle will still remain a niche jungler in obscurity I'm afraid. He is still early blue-dependent as ever, and his clearing speeds are still awful. Unless there are things in the new items overhaul that I've missed that would increase his clears significantly, I'd still say he's way too slow in the new jungle. Especially as the new jungle becomes a farm, or at least Riot intends to, his sustain is a plus, but is outclassed by others who just clear much faster, and get that extra gold.
The goal of the new jungle is to provide more gold and to bring back champs with little AOE and high sustain. Fiddlesticks fits that description. Plus the new spirit stones will help his clear speeds a lot. He still will be blue dependent, though.

JRiMi

11-27-2012

Yeh it looks like sustain jungles will be very strong since leashing will be gone and monsters will hurt more. I also read something that listed nocturne as a top tier s3 jungler. So I'm looking forward to that