Nami!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

11-26-2012

My match history doesn't back me up on this but I main jungle/support (I usually only play support with a friend who adc's since I don't trust randoms and can't communicate as well with them) and am excited for the new support champ! She obviously has a lot of cc and utility but was wondering if going AP mid with her would be viable. It would have to depend on her AP ratios of course but I think all of her abilities do damage so what do you guys think?

KnightxSScarlett

11-26-2012

Pretty much every traditional support can be played AP Mid, and upon release, most supports are built more towards AP mid.

Joe Krake

11-26-2012

Proabably. Riot really blows at saying what roles champs excel at in the over view. Generally whatever type thier over view says like 85% of the time they work better as other roles.

first time Vayne

11-28-2012

I tried playing her as an ap carry on the PBE well before her release was announced publicly, and it didn't feel right... Her damage was low, and her mana costs were high. I only played a couple of games, but I came away feeling that she didn't do enough damage to carry. However, I hope to see my first impression proved wrong with time and tweaks to her stats.

That said, she has really good cc and a nifty heal spell. I loved her E, the one that adds magic damage and a slow to an ally's autoattacks. I am excited to see the plays people pull off with her.