Why so much hate on MF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toizoel

08-20-2012

Im at 1700 elo and miss fortune is my go-to main. I tried to fit team comps with other ads but I just dont do good with them. as far as i can tell: mf is an amazing laning with good trading and high burst and an aoe ult with good range and can destroy teams in mid-late game teamfights. She seems to fit any comp and against any comp, but she is underused, underrated and underapreciated in competitive play. Why is there so much hate on mf?

SingleSyllable

08-20-2012

I don't play MF myself, but I would hazard a guess that her ult being a channel and her Double Up being unreliable on what it hist are probably some of the reasons why she's looked down upon.

johnnybravo2

08-20-2012

Yeah.Her ult is just to easy to disrupt.

Rykaal

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo2 View Post
Yeah.Her ult is just to easy to disrupt.
And its rather hard to line yourself up to hit everyone in the first place.

Medaforcer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
And its rather hard to line yourself up to hit everyone in the first place.
And sitting in one place as a carry is pretty scary.

Toizoel

08-20-2012

Im reading other forums about mf that all say the same thing: she needs a buff or a remake to make her viable, and that she has a very weak ult for ad carry. im starting to think that im the only person who thinks she IS a good carry.

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

She don't have a escape mechanic, that's it and there are just way too much of incountereable CC already in strong characthers, so it's really difficult to not die late game if you compare her with Corky, Graves, Ezreal, Tristana, Kogmaw, caitlyn , even Ashe and Varus have some hard CC to give them more space when they start to be focus.

Her kit is good, her pasive is rather good, her steroid is good, she have an steroid and a healing debuff thats greeat, her range is ok, but she can position herself after the teamfight start, is just too much risk if their team have for example, a Malphite, alistar, Nautilus, etc etc, there are too much things in this game, she have to burn a flash to do the same as Corky.

Invictrix

08-20-2012

I think Miss Fortune is fine as is. They could make it so her passive doesn't end when she gets hit by a minion but that is about it.

kavinh the third

08-20-2012

i heard alot of people saying MF was a weaker version of graves so there's little point to playing her. even if that's not true it's probably got to do with how weak her ultimate is for a ranged adc.

Suit of Clubs

08-20-2012

I love MF and she does fairly well during laning. She is one of the more well known champions despite losing out to several other ad carries (personally I'd take Caitlyn's snipe over hers any day) but I think she is a wonderful character to the community. Her speed boost also takes down turrets fast.

Playing her can be difficult and your team will worry about you in team fights but she is still very fun to play and I look forward to the day where she either gets an ult boost or something. She is also compared to other "gun" welding carries a lot. With no exceptional shine (Cait's range etc) other than a famous strut and gorgeous skins, she loses out in popularity.