Should I get Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horuspinker

11-27-2012

he is sub par to carry from the jungle you need too much farm.

At top most of the common top choices will beat him however he has alot of potential to be a great top if they toned down the mana cost of his w

traitarus

11-27-2012

As a jungler and a top laner he is probably average.

However, if your team will let you and you have a ap top like Vlad or Kennen, he makes a good counter mid similar to other ad assasins like pantheon and talon where he can use his great killing power and roaming potential to really lay the hurt on people.

Buckledsafe

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by caledfwch598 View Post
I would wait until season 3 rolls around before picking up any junglers. The new jungle is a completely different beast from the old so its impossible to tell who will end up being viable.
Actually it hasn't changed much at all about who's viable in the jungle, it's pretty much the exact same in that respect.

SamuelMall

11-27-2012

honesly i love khaziks but when i play rengar and i switch over to khaziks you realize that out of both predator and alien...both are very similar but rengar is way better

so if u have rengar dont buy khaziks

Banff

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misael7 View Post
I like jungling, raping people low on health and GTFO a lot.
Should I get it or should I wait for the late december champion, which looks very promising?
Khazix is a rapestick. He pretty much phones in the kills from outer space. Evolve Q/E/R in that order. +5 boots, ghostblade, hexdrinker etc. Solid cheap early game items carry his dmg nicely into 20+ minutes. His Q splatters anything that is isolated.