How to get over 1000 ap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCaughtEmAll

06-02-2011

Is there a way to get over 1000 ap with out just stacking rabadons? Also without being veigar?

Souul Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2011

get 1 Rabadon's Deathcap and 5 Archangel Staves. This obviusly cannot be achieved in a real game (unless it lasts way too long)

Hannor

06-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souul Reaper View Post
get 1 Rabadon's Deathcap and 5 Archangel Staves. This obviusly cannot be achieved in a real game (unless it lasts way too long)
Then play Viegar. If the game is running that long, then Viegar becomes the most dangerous champ in the game. amirite?

LCS Dyrus

06-02-2011

The highest AP count I've ever hit was 1361 with Karthus. I had the AP masteries in the offense tree, 5 archangel staffs, and a deathcap. It would've been higher if I had AP runes at the time, or if I took the Ardor masteries in the defense tree. Truth be told, you should be able to hit 1000 AP with just 4 archangel staffs. With the right runes and masteries, you should be able to with most any champion with 3 staffs and a deathcap. However, I highly doubt anyone wants to play a match with pure AP per level runes.

Edit: You'll still want other AP giving items if you only stick with 3 or so archangel staffs.

mrmeisme

06-02-2011

i had 1000+ twice once with karth and once with eve, when playing as eve i had lichbane four AAS and one rabadon. that was a regular normal game

Need to Live

02-24-2014

***** ***** ***** yum

WhiteSnowApple

02-24-2014

DeathCap+Hour+DFG+Voilstaff+Seraph's Embrace+Soulstealer(full)

Ahri and LB doesnt rlly need shoe.
both of they start with 250 mana and increase 50 per lvl
lvl 18. 1150 mana +1000(from Seraph's Embrace)
Rune
+26ap
mastery
5% ap
+6Ap
+16ap(0.89x18)

[26+16+6+120+120+120+180+70+60+(2150x0.03)]x(30%+5%)
(718+64.5)x1.35 = 1056.38

There you go. Over 1k ap
The only problem u going to have is to got all of them before the game finish XD

dubled11

1 Week Ago

x3 greater quintessence of AP
x9 greater glyph of AP
x9 Greaer marks of AP
x9 Greater seals of AP
this should add up to 36 AP I think

Then for masteries
Max out mental force
Arcane Mastery
and Arch Mage
So at begining youll have about 45 AP

Get 1 rabadons Deathcap and 5 other 120 AP items (Zhonyas Hourglass, Rabadons Deathcap, Deathfire Grasp)
Now At endgame you should have 778 AP not including rabadons passive Then with the passive of rabadons and your mastery of 5 Percent additional AP you should have around 1000 AP. I have confirmed it with my runes.

ipl0wnedyou

6 Days Ago

nami

dubled11

6 Days Ago

http://imgur.com/a/DuE3O