Akali Zed bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subalternate01

11-28-2012

How do I counter a lane with an Akali/Zed? Face one this morning and it was redic.

Would a Gank plank MF lane work against this? What supports would you use to counter what Adc's make a good matchup for the Zed/Akali bot lane?

hellrazor22

11-28-2012

That was random bot lane, you will not be seeing these a lot..Most common bot is adc+support of some kind. But nevertheless, if you have adc+ support that has sustain, like sona or sorakait should be fairly easy imo.

Leblonjames

11-28-2012

Just pick something like soraka/graves, sona/ezreal, nunu/kog maw, janna/corky (you can mix it up as you wish) as long as you have (support)/(attack damage carry)

GyjYa

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subalternate01 View Post
How do I counter a lane with an Akali/Zed? Face one this morning and it was redic.

Would a Gank plank MF lane work against this? What supports would you use to counter what Adc's make a good matchup for the Zed/Akali bot lane?
any support with a heal, and any adc except sivir/vayne should do fine.

just tower hug, outscale them late-game.

Tim Allen Talon

11-28-2012

Honestly brother, if they send 2 bruisers or w/e bot, go kayle,

it worked wonders for me,

Whobz

11-28-2012

Hey dude, I'm that Zed, we played again with against an Ezreal, Taric, they even had a Shen and Tf porting down to gank us, we escaped with a triple kill. We were doing it to add a little fun seeing as we were completely bored going adc/support all the time. We had a great time, fed assassins hurt!

DrAsawa15

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Taric stun should shut them down. Or maybe another kill lane combo to counter them.