Roaming fiora in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxspurnedXx

11-26-2012

OMG TRY IT I dont play dominion much but omg wow. Dont go top,just get the point below it and gank bot works great . If you have good poke up top to its even better. Gank bot forcing them back or killing them. Go top afterwards and just roam like crazy ^^. Im sorry for posting this but its so much fun and great

XxspurnedXx

11-26-2012

bumps.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Wait wait...I have a better idea:

How about no?

AlphaFerric

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekis the Seraph View Post
Wait wait...I have a better idea:

How about no?
Hey look, another ******* who thinks its a good idea to down-talk on new players in Dom because he knows a more standard play in his ELO range.

Keep playing what you have fun with XxspurnedXx. If its working for you in matches, even better.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
Hey look, another ******* who thinks its a good idea to down-talk on new players in Dom because he knows a more standard play in his ELO range.

Keep playing what you have fun with XxspurnedXx. If its working for you in matches, even better.
You call that down-talking? Wow.

Also, promoting roaming play at any assumed ELO range is worse than disagreeing with someone; I stated a meme and you just about had a *****-fit, on top of that you got the nerve to call insult via namecalling... I didn't know what his ELO range was when I posted or made no assumptions or allusions to it >.>

Way to make yourself look like a voluptuous rear end... (and yes, voluptuous...juicy and voluptuous...mmmm)

In regards to OP, don't do that. Roaming alone leaves your team handicapped top, makes you extremely vulnerable if spotted in the jungle by the enemy team. It may work a few times against people who don't know how to capitalize on finding and killing the lone rambo, but should you run into a team with basic knowledge of Dominion, or simply a champ like Khazix, (Currently) Teemo, Rengar, etc., you can cost your team a win. Travel in a pack if you're moving in the jungle, or stick to where a majority of your team is until you're forced to allocate resources bot or mid. Strength lies in numbers.

Also:

AlphaFerric

11-26-2012

Quote:

Also, promoting roaming play at any assumed ELO range is worse than disagreeing with someone, I stated a meme and you just about had a *****-fit, on top of that you got the nerve to call insult via namecalling... I didn't know what his ELO range was when I posted or made no assumptions or allusions to it >.>

Way to make yourself look like a voluptuous rear end...

Also:
I've heard of this guy POOTERS who seems to have great success with roaming play at a pretty high ELO. When I said "in his ELO range" I was referring to you.

If you're going to refer to a meme, post it. Without knowing what you're talking about (and I really don't spend my time reading every meme on the internet, let alone five of them), it does sound like down-talking.

Zeoroot

11-26-2012

Quote:

Also, promoting roaming play at any assumed ELO range is worse than disagreeing with someone; I stated a meme and you just about had a *****-fit, on top of that you got the nerve to call insult via namecalling... I didn't know what his ELO range was when I posted or made no assumptions or allusions to it >.>

Way to make yourself look like a voluptuous rear end... (and yes, voluptuous...juicy and voluptuous...mmmm)

In regards to OP, don't do that. Roaming alone leaves your team handicapped top, makes you extremely vulnerable if spotted in the jungle by the enemy team. It may work a few times against people who don't know how to capitalize on finding and killing the lone rambo, but should you run into a team with basic knowledge of Dominion, or simply a champ like Khazix, (Currently) Teemo, Rengar, etc., you can cost your team a win. Travel in a pack if you're moving in the jungle, or stick to where a majority of your team is until you're forced to allocate resources bot or mid. Strength lies in numbers.

Also:
This.

Ive seen teammates go full rambo into the jungle, only to find themselves in a 2/3/4v1 way too many times

GET REKT FGT

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
I've heard of this guy POOTERS who seems to have great success with roaming play at a pretty high ELO. When I said "in his ELO range" I was referring to you.

If you're going to refer to a meme, post it. Without knowing what you're talking about (and I really don't spend my time reading every meme on the internet, let alone five of them), it does sound like down-talking.
I played with POOTERSS religiously for the past few months. It's not Roaming, it's backdooring (more specifically applying pressure on the enemies open points to divert attention and forcing a majority of the team to stop him), two entirely different concepts.

Again, I made no allusions to my ELO or his. Neither did I assume that I knew more than him or was better than him because of it (because I'm not).

And saying "no" regardless is not down-talking. You may need to grow a thicker skin if you think something such as "no" or a simple disagreement is condescending speech.

Orphane

11-26-2012

POOTERSS has nothing to do with "roaming".

ricedream5

11-26-2012

Roaming snowballs games if you're already winning. If you're not though...

Offtopicly, I also suggest building Infinity + 4 Executioner's Callings with Fiora for the lols. R procs lifesteal.