Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

There will be no red posts tonight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-26-2012

I imagine if they're launching the S3 items tonight then everyone on staff has to be on their toes for the glitchpocolype/serverragnarok

Rustmaker

11-26-2012

Is that happening tonight? I didn't realize...

Claw of Time

11-26-2012

Listen up LU BU and don't forget: Believe in you, not in the me who believes in you; not in the you that believes in me. You should believe... believe in yourself!

564652 564652
564652 564652 564652

Amélie Poulain

11-26-2012

is it tonight? stonewall teased that it'd be this week, but i didn't think it would be this early

hm

you know it's funny; you have to wonder what the offices are like when a major patch like this is being deployed

Moosenocalypse

11-26-2012

and then you'd be wrong because some people on Riot staff would probably ADD to the problem if it's going to be a madhouse at the time, or do you truly think everyone at Riot has a degree in EVERYTHING.

Varindran

11-26-2012

its probably not going to happen. unless nami is the first champion without a skin.

Pianoman7117

11-26-2012

I swear to god I was just saying how my gut was saying it was going to be happening tonight...in that case sounds like we got the forums to ourselves to create some debauchery.

p13rc3y7

11-26-2012

Theyre too busy doing body shots from hooker's snatches..

What else would you be doing if you worked for an over-successful gaming company that bathed in green money

Pianoman7117

11-26-2012

Quote:
Varindran:
its probably not going to happen. unless nami is the first champion without a skin.

They will probably make a separate patch for nami like 3 days later, that seems to be the new norm now, put all the files into the patch for the new champ, wait till everythings situated, then allow her to be purchased.

VegaD

11-26-2012

Quote:
Amélie Poulain:

you know it's funny; you have to wonder what the offices are like when a major patch like this is being deployed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdvd-z7v7rQ