Pre-season 3 Jungle teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yankotsu

11-26-2012

Hello LoL community, My name is Yankotsu (duh?) and I am bored out of my mind soooo.... I thought i would share my jungle Teemo build and see what comments are going to be made yes?

Okay first off, you want flat AD marks, HP regen seals, armor Glyphs, and MS quents. this helps with ganking

Surge and Smite are your two summoner spells

5/13/12 masteries: Summoner's Wrath, 2 into brute strength, 2 butcher, Sumonner's Resolve, 1 into Resistances, 3 Hardness, 2 Tough Skin, 4 Durability, Veteran's Scars, Bladed Armor, 3 Good Hands, Improved Recall, 4 Swiftness, 3 Greed, Runic Affinity.

Start with cloth and pots (typical) and your poison dart, have someone leash red for you so you can get attack buffs and with the exp you should get to lvl two and be able to get your blinding dart, at 3 get move quick, and play as you see fit from here...

Well this is my Pre-season 3 Jungle Teemo Guide, any and all comments/whatever is welcome... enjoy ^.^

Father Dagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I'll try it out for giggles.

Yankotsu

11-26-2012

yays!

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Have you tried any other variations on this? I can see a few improvements off the top of my head:

a) Start with Toxic Shot. Blind has 8sec CD, costs lots of mana, does 80 damage. The blind duration sucks and maybe helps negate 1 hit if you wait until the golem/lizard is in melee to use it.
Toxic shot does 10 damage PER ATTACK straight up, and converts 40% of AP to onhit damage. (which is good when you consider that AP is 50% the price of AD).
Toxic also has the damage per second that ticks in the background (also AP based).
You wouldn't actually level Toxic Shot first and do Dart instead since the improvements aren't all that great. But I'd definitely take 1 pt ASAP.

b) Your runes are mixed up. Seals are yellow and should be FLAT ARMOR. Your blue glyphs should be Magic resist per level, as the other options are really NOT cost effective.

b2) Consider flat AP quints. You can start with 15AP which is +7 onhit damage with toxic shot and extra 6 dmg over 4 sec of poison. Also boosts Dart by 12 and your Shrooms some. You get 10% perma-movespeed with 1 pt in Move Fast which is worth 7 MS quints already! And you can boost it to 20% as needed.

Yankotsu

11-27-2012

I know it's not perfect, because I'm not exactly a great jungler myself, but I played it once and had fun, people dont expect Teemo to jungle...

A) i had already stated that the poison was needed at lvl 1 and the blind would be next because it will save you more so than the haste

B)I like my jungler HP tanky, and don't see the point in MR for jungle, but can see why it would help in late game

B2) i play my Teemo On-hit, so i focus on some damage for late game lifesteal and movements for ganking/securing,

everyone has their own way of playing and I figured i might throw out my idea so people will not rage about jungle Teemos and see it is possible, it's open for all discussion ^.^ and i appreciate your input, I'll try it out some time with the diff runes.

Yankotsu

11-28-2012

BUMP for opinions/ideas?

Ayame Kiyoshi

11-29-2012

I played Teemo jungle two times, to be more precise. If your team is not willing to leash hard on blue and wolves, it sucks.

For runes, I go all AS, but not the seals. I pick Armor on those. Teemo needs AS. For offensive I grab both ArPen and MPen and the final point. Rest goes to defence. Start either boots and 3 pots if your team is nice, otherwise cloth and 5. Wolves - > Blue - > Wraiths - > Wolves - > Red - > Wraitsh - > Gank. Teemo has no CC before 6, so you must get that red. Skill order is: E - > Q - > E - > W - > Max E, Q / W, W/ Q. Depends. That's it.

Rylar D

01-10-2013

I go armor seals, AP glyphs, ad marks, and AP quints. Masteries are far enough into offense to get AP and AD per level, then into defense to get the max HP increases, minion damage reduction, and some armor/MR. I level toxic shot primarily for faster clears but have every skill and am ready to gank by level 4, which doesn't take too long. No leash necessary, but it usually helps.

For items I usually grab two doran's blades and full enchanted berserker boots then start looking into AP items such as Rylai's and Abyssal Scepter. Nashor's and Morellonomicon (depending on the enemy team) are also solid. The machete doesn't seem to build into anything useful enough that the money isn't better spent elsewhere - I'm not a big fan of wriggle's lantern. If you are though you can always do that with it.

The strength to Teemo in the jungle is in the damage of his ganks and the fact that he can win most trades easily. Teemo also has armor and HP values that are naturally higher than those of most ADC and can survive shallow tower dives.

vortical42

01-10-2013

If you are just having fun with friends, I suppose jungle teemo could be fun, but please don't ever subject your ranked teammates to this. As much as I love playing Teemo, he just doesn't have the tools to be worthwhile in the jungle. Even ashe would be a better jungle pick than Teemo since she at least has some crowd control at her disposal.