Player kick option in lobby

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melonzwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I'm sure this has been suggested before but i cant dig anything up on it. How many of us have been in the ranked solo que pick screen, when a wild fight starts where 1 person is bad mouthing the team, saying they will troll if they don't get mid or something (there last pick ofc).

I don't feel like i should have to dodge and wait 30 minutes to play because 1 person decided to pick akali with clarity and revive, and they said there gonna feed. i'm trying to finish my placement matches with a good score.

Anywho my suggestion is a vote kick option with no repercussion to the person who is being kicked other then them not being que'd back up on your team. Even if this was abused by duo ques, and people who dont like you, who cares? You just reque.

mdiaz28

11-26-2012

Yah its been suggested, almost every week but its got too many cons to be used effectively, i could give you the specific examples people have used but to lazy and I'm on mobile, just know it can't be done

Melonzwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Sounds good, i know it has been suggested i would just like to see the cons to this.