Champion Buy Opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeybladeNell

11-26-2012

Hi,

Looking to the opinions of the community as to what type of champ I should get next

I don't have enough IP for anyone more than 1350, but I'll save. I'm not in any rush.

At this moment, I main Miss Fortune and Jax. I feel really comfortable with those champs. I started playing Twitch lately, and I'm pretty good at him too (Not pro or anything but I do decent). I'm okay with Sivir.

I jungle with Xin well enough, and am learning Amumu.

I pretty much fail at AP and Support though so I do struggle with Amumu. Am doing my best to try to learn those roles. But I can't really find anyone that I mesh well enough with. I learnt Nunu recently (fun!). But I want someone who I can play just as great as MF and Jax.

All opinions welcome. Thanks =]

wall 534

11-26-2012

good jungle options: Nocturne 6300 - build Besk/Wrigles/PDx2/BT/IE and he wrecks
Mundo, shyv and skarner are also good
Good top: AP teemo, Tank or AP Singed
good adc: Tristana, on-hit teemo, on hit TF, Kogmaw
good support: soraka,
good mid: Cassiopea (if you smartcast), Karthsis, ahri, zyra, brand

KeybladeNell

11-27-2012

Thank you. Was thinking about Nocturne, escpecially since i don't see a lot of people playing him now. I play Mundo and I can't get the hang of shyvana. Tried her during this free week. Skarner is probably nice too.

I do play Teemo... usually on-hit though. I'll try out your suggestions. Thank you

DylanTuckTV

11-27-2012

ADC: I'm loving Vayne right now, nice stun and damage output.
AP: Diana. Intense burst damage and nice gap closer.
Tank: Amumu is nice but you can never go wrong with Rammus or Malphite.
Top: Wukong. 'nuff said.
Bot: I prefer either Graves or Jayce. Whichever one you like more, honestly, Jayce is a super nice champ.
Mid: Vladimir or Diana. Diana can jungle too so shes pretty nice.
Every lane: Darius. DUNK!

Overall if you want some overall good champs: Darius, Jayce, Diana and Wukong.