Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Buy Opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeybladeNell

11-26-2012

Hi,

Looking to the opinions of the community as to what type of champ I should get next

I don't have enough IP for anyone more than 1350, but I'll save. I'm not in any rush.

At this moment, I main Miss Fortune and Jax. I feel really comfortable with those champs. I started playing Twitch lately, and I'm pretty good at him too (Not pro or anything but I do decent). I'm okay with Sivir.

I jungle with Xin well enough, and am learning Amumu.

I pretty much fail at AP and Support though so I do struggle with Amumu. Am doing my best to try to learn those roles. But I can't really find anyone that I mesh well enough with. I learnt Nunu recently (fun!). But I want someone who I can play just as great as MF and Jax.

All opinions welcome. Thanks =]

wall 534

11-26-2012

good jungle options: Nocturne 6300 - build Besk/Wrigles/PDx2/BT/IE and he wrecks
Mundo, shyv and skarner are also good
Good top: AP teemo, Tank or AP Singed
good adc: Tristana, on-hit teemo, on hit TF, Kogmaw
good support: soraka,
good mid: Cassiopea (if you smartcast), Karthsis, ahri, zyra, brand

KeybladeNell

11-27-2012

Thank you. Was thinking about Nocturne, escpecially since i don't see a lot of people playing him now. I play Mundo and I can't get the hang of shyvana. Tried her during this free week. Skarner is probably nice too.

I do play Teemo... usually on-hit though. I'll try out your suggestions. Thank you

DylanTuckTV

11-27-2012

ADC: I'm loving Vayne right now, nice stun and damage output.
AP: Diana. Intense burst damage and nice gap closer.
Tank: Amumu is nice but you can never go wrong with Rammus or Malphite.
Top: Wukong. 'nuff said.
Bot: I prefer either Graves or Jayce. Whichever one you like more, honestly, Jayce is a super nice champ.
Mid: Vladimir or Diana. Diana can jungle too so shes pretty nice.
Every lane: Darius. DUNK!

Overall if you want some overall good champs: Darius, Jayce, Diana and Wukong.