That's what she Zed.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snes C

11-26-2012

I'm Nautulis-ening to this nonsense any longer.

Mimic19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Elise he said something original :/

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I've shen waiting for a chance at a good laugh. Riot zed they're gonna get it done and I believe it. I've kennen worse situations. Akali-em like I see em. They Jax for patience and with zeal we sometimes expect recompense. I don't remember the last time I lizard these jokes before.

I'm a bit corny but I spent a tryndamere amount if time trying. Everybody hit the dance for and locket like it's iron hot.

Rule665

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
A few top people saw the problem and Trundled off to tackle the issue.
Elise she still kept the thread going at the same time she answered the questions.

Habeeb

11-26-2012

I find these puns to be naut funny.

SgtSarros

11-26-2012

I need to get her to post these herself. She's so lazy. She sees how some posts are getting down voted unless you're worshipped by a red name... so her responce to me was

I'm not sure Shyvana contribute anymore, I'm scared I'll get downvoted because I don't Wukong water.

You don't mind being Shaco'd with the responsibility of deciding what of mine is worth posting, do you?

Slightly Amazing

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotDamiya View Post
I wish I could roll up my sleeves and dive into the muck and make everything perfect, forever, but me not that kind of orc. Angel. Something.
Hahahahahaha. I hope you read that aloud.
In the orc voice.
With a screwed up face.

If you did, I love you.

Orimza

11-26-2012

Ahri done yet with this yet?

FaceCheckMyBush

11-26-2012

This thread needs moar Thien Chau.

Sunaether

11-26-2012

Seems like we've got a crack teemo pun writers in here. some of you have got Talont. I'm going to go listen to some morde heavy metal. Soraka your socks off to the latest Pentakill jam. Olaf out loud thread. Would read again. Garen-teed good time.