Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


That's what she Zed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-26-2012

Quote:
xfutbolBR:
how about you guys respond all the people who got locked out because the server crash instead of a joke thread?


Just so that I don't let this skate by... I don't work with the servers. We have a lot of really smart, hard working people that are way better equipped to inform you about the status of the servers and resolve any issues.

I wish I could roll up my sleeves and dive into the muck and make everything perfect, forever, but me not that kind of orc. Angel. Something.

Point is, a lot of times the best I can do is contribute to keeping the boards lighthearted and fun. The heavy lifting on things like ghost games is best left to the professionals because I don't wanna give you guys the wrong intel. That doesn't do anything but make people feel worse


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

Senior Member

11-26-2012

OKayle, I think we get the point of this thread by now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icker

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Do anivia know how to make a pun? I can't seem to get the hang of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BokuJuice

Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
RiotDamiya:
Annie-body else want to ask me a question? It keeps Poppying up and y'all should see the Miss Fortune that befell the last person that wouldn't leave me be.


anyone jayceing down the cause of the reconect error message post "crash" and fix.
Its affecting zilleans of players who were in cue and games.

Edit: Thanks for response above. I think people would feel better if a post were stickied just letting players know that these additional issues are being responded to. im sure people become frustrated because they cant find a small hey we know were woriking on it message anywere, messege above is the most ive seen as far as that goes. i checked the lol server status twitter link to find nothing too. thanks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiplupFtw

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
RiotDamiya:
Just so that I don't let this skate by... I don't work with the servers. We have a lot of really smart, hard working people that are way better equipped to inform you about the status of the servers and resolve any issues.

I wish I could roll up my sleeves and dive into the muck and make everything perfect, forever, but me not that kind of orc. Angel. Something.

Point is, a lot of times the best I can do is contribute to keeping the boards lighthearted and fun. The heavy lifting on things like ghost games is best left to the professionals because I don't wanna give you guys the wrong intel. That doesn't do anything but make people feel worse


The people at Riot are working, I Garentee it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyRawrRawr

Senior Member

11-26-2012

let me ashe you something

...why are you so...vlad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cement Truck

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Jamaican me crazy! O wait...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

11-26-2012

Quote:
DirtySmexyKnight:
anyone jayceing down the cause of the reconect error message post "crash" and fix.
Its affecting zilleans of players who were in cue and game.


A few top people saw the problem and Trundled off to tackle the issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icker

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Urgot to stop derailing threads Damiya. Udyrn near destroyed the last thread I saw you in.


EDIT: still <3 tho


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IConquer1101

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
RiotDamiya:
A few top people saw the problem and Trundled off to tackle the issue.


Top.
Men.