The depths of Champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavagePrisonerSP

Member

11-27-2012

nice guy: top pls
troll: top
nice guy: i called first
*troll locks in as Darius*
troll: dont care noob


locks in as Darius

dont care noob


as Darius

care noob


Darius

noob


Darius noob



What's the dumbest thing YOU'VE seen in champ select?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eugenides

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Oh man, so original! Calling people that play Darius noobs! MAN, why didn't I think of that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavagePrisonerSP

Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugenides View Post
Oh man, so original! Calling people that play Darius noobs! MAN, why didn't I think of that?
No, the person that was playing Darius was calling others noobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalHP

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavagePrisonerSP View Post
nice guy: top pls
troll: top
nice guy: i called first
*troll locks in as Darius*
troll: dont care noob


locks in as Darius

dont care noob


as Darius

care noob


Darius

noob


Darius noob



What's the dumbest thing YOU'VE seen in champ select?
Are you the nice guy?
Anyways, a true nice guy would just fill for his team, and not really care.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyAtheismo

Senior Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavagePrisonerSP View Post
nice guy: i called first

Oh I get it, the "nice guy" is actually the tool. The twists!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavagePrisonerSP

Member

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4x0r Planet View Post
Are you the nice guy?
Anyways, a true nice guy would just fill for his team, and not really care.
I wasn't the nice guy, and he did switch over to a different role.