Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runaan's hurricane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terenas Menethil

11-26-2012

im wondering if Runaan's Hurricane will make AP Kayle a monster

since Runaan applies on-hits, wouldnt it mean that kayle's e will deal 210+120%ap+120%ad if the targets are close together?

:/ those are some crazy ratios

Corrupt Angel

11-26-2012

I think so but since they are adding this item THANK GOD they are removing teemo

K1nky Viking

11-26-2012

remove teemo op! nerf irelia!

SalleDeBain

11-26-2012

Ap kayle is getting a huge boost, add to taht malady (10% ap ratio now), she'll be a god in teamfights.

RadiantCastiel

11-26-2012

Runaan's Hurricane is only for ranged champs. I'm not sure if Kayle's E can proc it or if she can even buy it at all (only sold to Ranged champs).

LoLersBane

11-26-2012

i used her on the PBE and it does proc runnan's hurricane with her e, i couldn't clearly tell if the attacks where splashing since the splash animation didn't seem to appear but the minions did seem to die faster, much faster than warranted by 2 extra attacks, so im assuming that they did splash.

PapeRarty

11-26-2012

Quote:
Theshadowdevil34:
I think so but since they are adding this item THANK GOD they are removing teemo

Are they really removing Teemo? That seems rather drastic... Though I can't say I'd miss him.

mnun

11-27-2012

Quote:
Theshadowdevil34:
hate to say it but, teemo is here to stay