Runaan's hurricane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terenas Menethil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

im wondering if Runaan's Hurricane will make AP Kayle a monster

since Runaan applies on-hits, wouldnt it mean that kayle's e will deal 210+120%ap+120%ad if the targets are close together?

:/ those are some crazy ratios

Corrupt Angel

11-26-2012

I think so but since they are adding this item THANK GOD they are removing teemo

K1nky Viking

11-26-2012

remove teemo op! nerf irelia!

SalleDeBain

11-26-2012

Ap kayle is getting a huge boost, add to taht malady (10% ap ratio now), she'll be a god in teamfights.

RadiantCastiel

11-26-2012

Runaan's Hurricane is only for ranged champs. I'm not sure if Kayle's E can proc it or if she can even buy it at all (only sold to Ranged champs).

LoLersBane

11-26-2012

i used her on the PBE and it does proc runnan's hurricane with her e, i couldn't clearly tell if the attacks where splashing since the splash animation didn't seem to appear but the minions did seem to die faster, much faster than warranted by 2 extra attacks, so im assuming that they did splash.

PapeRarty

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshadowdevil34 View Post
I think so but since they are adding this item THANK GOD they are removing teemo
Are they really removing Teemo? That seems rather drastic... Though I can't say I'd miss him.

mnun

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshadowdevil34 View Post
hate to say it but, teemo is here to stay