True power of Requiem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LONG JOHNSON

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

''You dont have enough mana to use that ability!''

shadooklaw

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussarlance View Post
Here is another possibility. Karthus is a creature spreading the gift of undeath throughout the world. If he had a spell that insta-killed everyone, everywhere, at once, he could sing the whole song and obliterate everyone at once. Thus beginning the work of creating 6 billion undead.

6 billion/everyone in the entire world may sound like a great deal of undeath, but remember, Karthus is effectively immortal. Everyone in the world may not be enough. Undeath can only come after death, and death can only come after life. So his fighting within the league (an organization designed to stop wars) may be his way of preserving enough life so he can make even more undead.

To an immortal, they may plan centuries or even millenia in advanced. Karthus might have the power, simply not elect to use it.
That sounds like an awfully good theory. I could very much imagine that happening.

On a side note, what would happen if Viktor would invent a machine that could transfer power from Nexuses (Nexi? Nexus?) or people into a single person. Imagine super-charged Xerath, Veigar, Karthus or Brand.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I'm not sure champions are limited in the League- I think them being weaker at the start was explained as a disorientating negative side-effect of the Summoner bond- which is overcome as they connect with the summoner and their lucidity returns through fighting.

(There are a few exceptions to this, though- Xerath's power is still constrained by magic pre-dating the League, and Nocturne was bound to the physical world by the league, preventing him from fully becoming a creature of the mind.)

That said, I think him and the Shadow Isles have a hidden plan, and a great deal of power to work with.

Selwyn1

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpersuns View Post
He would probably implode before he finished it, same thing that happens in a lot of fantasies if a mage uses more power than they have
Yeah but what would happen if Karthus got Xerath to sing the song?o.0