I write lore...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerbaNoctis

12-02-2012

...give me requests. Either general scenarios (shadow isles, void, etc.), specific events (how Amumu became a mummy), or just a champion (Malzahar). If someone wants, I'll also write lore for a new champion if they can give me the general character.
Each one could take from 5 to 30 minutes depending on what it is. I'm not gonna write something that's incredibly long like this for you.
Disclaimer: don't expect it not to be slightly weird. If you get something like this, don't complain; you have been warned. I'll try not to make it have lewdness in it (making Amumu be Reginald Ashram's Butt-Plug Billy for example) since this is the official forums.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Forget your lewdness rule, I want a story of my naked adventures with my girlfriend Ahri.

min. 60 chapters.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
Forget your lewdness rule, I want a story of my naked adventures with my girlfriend Ahri.

min. 60 chapters.
And about how Nasus stole Ahri away in his Fortress of Knowledge, where he held her captive and read to her every night! (Nasus is weird, okay?!)